Reviews for Pulling Rank
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
A little weird? As you say, we don't really see much interaction between those two so it's kinda...but it's a nice fic. I love how Ed keeps Havoc from saying more than two words.
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Love how Ed is predicting everything Havoc wanna say in the beginning.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is an excellent oneshot. It's great how you show how each person cares and wants to protect the other, especially Ed who doesn't want anyone else to get hurt on his behalf. They both have good reasons for their arguments. I really like how in the end Havoc pretty much refuses to allow Ed to go alone because he's a kid then pulls age on him. That group is very close and it shows through your story. Lovely work with this.
IOTR chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Very cute
Vi chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
this is really great, there just not enough fics with any interaction btwn ed and the other militery peoples
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I love this. I'm smiling like an idiot over such a short little piece.

Nicely done. I love that they both pulled rank!

“Let’s go then Lieutenant.”

“After you Major.”

Too good!

Sg
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Cute

-Spark
Meirelle chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
lol. I could actually picture Ed trying to pull rank with Mustang's subordinates, 'cause he's such a self-sacrificing jerk sometimes. Good drabble. Very in character. :)
Should be sleeping chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Ever considered fleshing out the story behing this fic? What happens when they go after the bad guy? I'd love to hear about it!
miiamya chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
i absolutely loved this! its very unique and totally in character.
Annethy chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wow. Just wow. This is a review for a bunch of other oneshots you wrote but I was too lazy too review. And wow. You rock.

I liked the Ed and Havoc situation. Its true ther aren't enough of them. I kind of like to think of Edward and Havoc having a brother/close friend relationship just cause Ed needs an older brother or a friend who isn't as serious as Roy all the time.
Von chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Aw. So cute! Normally I stay away from such small one-shots as this, because no matter how well written they are, the smallness of them always leaves me feeling empty.

But this one was perfectly contained! Nicely done!

I love going deeper in the relationships between Ed and the rest of that group...
Spammi chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
LOL cute...i loved how Ed tried to pull rank but Havoc was having none of it..so loyal
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I'm seriously freaking out right now, that's how much I enjoyed that fic.

Oh, but that was so...perfect! In character, and totally believable...not that your others aren't, but I liked this one especially.

So...a job well done, per usual. Keep up the great work!
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Nice work, very in character.