Reviews for Glasses
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Aw, so sad that he's stuck looking more and more like his father when that's the last thing he wanted. You went through the similarities really well without just checking them off of a list. And I loved the emotion you ended with. That last line. XD 'no, glasses won't be necessary...'

Katty008 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
What I like about the series and the movie is if you look and think about it, you will actually notice that Ed has changed. And if you're curious like me, you rack your brains over it, there's something different there's something different. He's more this, less that. And eventually you come to the conclusion that, believe it or not, he's matured. It's still Ed down there, but he's grown up. Aw, little Ed's all grown up.
Siacatmesecat chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
That's cute. You did really well capturing Ed's feeling towards his dad.
Chaotic Sereniti chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
hmm,...very good. you did capture ed's inner...argument, i guess might be the right word. i liked it.
Basser chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
*pokes own glasses* Damn you, eyesight... Ed would look absolutely Hoenheim-ey-adorable in glasses. xD Too bad we never get to see that. Man, I still can't believe they expect to leave us with that damn movie... Too many things left open and wanting, no closure at all.. *stabs movie*

Woo, tangent.
Requiem of Silence chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Ahh, you caught Edward's personality perfectly. And I've always thought in some weird way they did look like eachother. O_o Al has his Mum's eyes too. They seem to be split in half. Maybe all Trisha-like people go for people like Hohenheim? I'm pretty sure HohoPapa and Ed were quite alike when they were the same age. He seems so sagely, Hohenheim. It's kind of eery, because Ed's personality is so detached from either of his parents.
T420000 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
its so cute! more chaps!
Hitsuji no Edo chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
An odd thought I'd never considered before. Very nicely done, I like your style. I love to see interaction between Edward and his father, because via the series I actually liked the man and it made me rather upset that Ed never had any sort of caring toward him.

I also read your story "Example", and I must say, you have Edward's character down in a new way I'd never seen before. I'm very impressed. Keep up the good work. _ Gold Star.
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
haha, yeah, I think he really is. It's a shame, though. He would look really handsome and cut with them.
wimbly chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Excellent job! I'd like to see more like this :D You've done well with the Hoenheim/Ed dynamic. I haven't seen anyone else do a good job of exploring the kind of relationship they would form in the world beyond the Door.
tir-synni chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
*whistles* I think you got the frustration right, although now I'm curious if Ed is going to be able to keep that viewpoint for a prolonged period of time, especially considering how much he reads.
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Yup, he is stubborn...I liked the story!
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Hi, Henrika!

I haven't read the ending of Fullmetal Alchemist, so I don't really know much about Ed's relationship with his father, or even how he wound up in Germany. It was brought out early in the anime that Ed hated his father and he seems to be very conflicted in this story. I think you portrayed Ed's stubbornness to a "T." As always, you did a great job with this story! Thanks!