Reviews for Example
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Aw, I remember that one, with the cole mines, and Ed made gold. ;) Loved it!
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
"And then his mother had died, a sudden blow for both boys. He had worked harder then, taking over the duties of mother, father, and brother so Al wouldn’t miss anything." ... "Both brothers wanted to see their mother smile again. Ed wanted to show her how well they were doing, how they had survived until she got back."

Aw...it's the "until she got back" part that just makes it so poignant that it's almost hard to read...:(

Another wonderful story. :)
star chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
oh! _ so...sad...yes, sad. :D
Basser chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
*sigh* Ed really is a depressing little boy.
Requiem of Silence chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Oh, this is beautiful. Just . . . oh.

Wow, I love your one-shots. They peer into the hearts and souls of the characters. It's all very real, to me. _ I love FMA fanfiction writers. They have this sort of spark that's all their own. I don't know . . . maybe it's just my obsession with FMA that I feel this magic, but it's like that, I suppose.
K a w a i i - S y a o r a n chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Your fanfictions always draw my attention. lol.

This one was so sad. Ed deserves a hug.
smeg1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Nice interior monologue. Well layed out and good flow of thoughts to the conclusion
MusicalRileyChan chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Mesa likes -
tir-synni chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
*mewls* Ouchy little piece. Lovely take on Ed's self-sacrificing attitude.
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Wow...that was deep. I loved it! Whoa! 4 oneshots? Man, you're on a roll today, arn't ya?
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Hi, Henrika!

Ooh! Those last two lines are killers! This is a marvelous study of Ed's motivations and self-image. He made a horrible mistake, although with the best of intentions, and now he is suffering the aftermath. But what makes Ed so intriguing is the way that he faces up to his mistake and refuses to give up and wallow in his guilt. He does everything he can to be the best person he can be and heal the damage he has caused, all the while trying to protect Al. I love how you portray Edward! Thank you so much for posting so many one-shots today! They really made my day!