Reviews for To Upset Luffy
OHair chapter 3 . 4/26
What is this?! First two chapters were cliff hangers and you still didn't even finish it.
fairyuto op fan chapter 3 . 1/15
plz finsh the next chapter i cant wait!
ryseinf chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Keep going u bastard..lol I love it
Robin chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Please do more. I like it a lot and it makes it look like a robin and luffy fan fiction. I ran into a few mistakes and it was only a displacement of the letter. You should at least give a fourth chapter because the spot you left everybody on is a small Cliff Hanger.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
I love this story and I want to have it as a robinXLuffy fan fiction. I don't care about the m
Monkey D. Luffy chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
I love how this story is doing and want you to do more. I also think that you should add something about luffy getting it from skanks and shanks getting it from the pyrate king Gold Roger. Welp, hope you do more.
Death The Kid chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
I like where this story is going. I think I ran into a few mistakes on page 2 and 3 Also I hope you do a fourth chapter
Carlo Tan chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
well the first 2 chapters where very intriguing.. then when i read that his straw hat was crush i laughed so hard i dont know why but its a comedy part for me this is good though, i think you should continue the 4th chapter at least give us a proper ending on the story.. lol still laughing about it.
icerain chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
pleeaseeee make a chapter 4
LyricoJ chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
I hate sanji. I mean his personality..huhu
spiritgirl16 chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Hey,hey,hey no fourth chapter?:( But why, I thought you were doing pretty good, if you don't think it's turning out well then take a break and come back to it or re-write it but don't stop please I happen to like this story:)

I think it's very interesting an d in someways even believable:3

P.S-Also I don't think you made a lot of spelling or grammar mistakes(Trust me, I have some serious trouble in that department sometimes)
DERPYMUFFIN3 chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
mmooovvveee please! I want more *holds out a muffin and an English bulldog puppy* Wanna muffin and a Puppy? I give it to you if you update * puppy looks att you with its cute little face pleading at you to take it*
Arwenia chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
hahhaa. :D Great.! The damned hat. xD Always the hat. :D Hahaha. xD

I want the 4th part. O.O Puppy eyes.! Pleaseee.! :D :D
JuzSomeone chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
hmm.. interesting... :X
EALM528 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Continue~~~ this is a great fic! One of the few..