Reviews for Sometimes They Come Back
Miguel51 chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
That was so awesome, especially with Kessie (love that name by the way) telling them that they had 'crazy-wild-sex' hair. I was very amused by the Anna ref, which was a nice touch, I must say.

This fantastic fic more than makes up for the way its predacessor ended. Well done!
Brooke1423 chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
lovely story! gota admit the last chapter was my fav.. brooke nearly choking on pizza lol funny moment... thanks again :)

P.s... pretty please wrote more breyton! they'e my fav ]
Unflavored chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
i read this fic a while ago but i didnt have an account so i didnt review it. But man, that's one of my fave fics ever, its amazing how u portrait them all, really! I loved it! hope u write a sequel or smth p
Willowrs chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
I hope you have (however vague) intentions of continuing with this story line at some point in the near future! (*ahem* hint) Very addictive and moreish.

Thank you.
GraydonGirl chapter 6 . 3/29/2008
And you have wild-crazy-sex hair."

"I do not!"

"You're right. It's more like moderately-exciting-sex hair."

That is probably one of my favourite lines i have ever read on fanfiction. BTW your story is the only story worth putting into my fav stories. Awesome job.
jva88 chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
loved it!
justpleasedelete1234321 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
really cute
D- FreeGrve chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
It was great ! That Kessie kid, she's got hutspah ! Great writing, keep it up.

D
DyeMeCrimson chapter 6 . 5/31/2007
I loved your fanfic! Don't end it! I want to see what happens with Kessie, Brooke, adn Peyton!

Rocky
erika chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
"This time Brooke chokes on her pizza and nearly spits it out. That's real attractive."

done. :D
FadeForever chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
Really amazing. I loved Dreaming and I'm glad they got their happy ending. Plus, Peyton's kid is funny.
dfyant1 chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
I loved this story as well as Dreaming. It was nice that this one had a happy ending. Your writing method and dialogue were fantastic! Great job.
oj againz chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
What! Dude, you can't just leave the story there! It was just getting interesting. This is probably my favourite One Tree Hill story I've ever read, but then again I've only read like 10. Anyways, yeah.

TEASE!
mart chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
AWESOME
Ingrid chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
Loved it :D Kessie is so funny ;) I love the way you write, I can see the whole thing happening when I'm reading, and that's kind of nice, especially when you're reading chapter 4, hehe... Write more for this pairing, please? _