Reviews for Wisconsin is for Lovers
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Uuuuuuuuuuuh, you just made poor Vlad cry with dat last sentence XD
KHFREAK14 chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
hey, nice story. i like the ending. *gives author cookie*, hey, just out of curiosity, what was the bet you lost?
pottersparky chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
Hey I'am not a M/V fan much, but it is cool. Hey if you read this I got one of your stories mess with a another sorry. I like this one. You should write more of this. Well it is up to you. I wish you luck with future stories. It is cool! Rock on!
1 Litre of Tears Sakura chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
The Great Susinko chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
O_o That was an abrupt ending. I really like how you did your story.
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
You know, you shouldn't feel bad about writing a Vlad/Maddie fic. (It sounded as if you did). To tell you the truth, I think more need to be written. It's a great "What If" concept and I think it needs to be explored. I love how you threw in references from the show. You rock!
Solnushka chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
i love this stry! its great! but...i'm slightly pissed ta how you wrote but thi sidnt happend so blah, caus i kinda wanted to read what would happen later... but overall awsome stry ! plus hey its your stry so watev
NybCR chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
It's a very cute story, although Maddie was way out of character... then again, since it's Maddie in her college days, her personality is, for the most part, open to interpretation. Anyway, it needs some refining on some of its rough edges, but it's not bad.
orphan soilder chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
oh so cute! love it!
Just Plain Insane chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
Aw, that was so sweet! I like college Vlad. He seems like a pretty nice, down-to-Earth guy. That was really good!
Mina-chan AMD chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
Very interesting. It was alright.
Just Plain Insane chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
I love it when boys try to impress girls. They make idiots of themselves. It's so cute! Uh, in the puppy-dog way, not the attractive way. What DOES happen next? TELL ME! UPDATE!
FuocoAccigliatoDrago chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
Mina-chan AMD chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
Hey, despite the fact that you're writing this for a bet you are doing a great job. I hope you update soon!
purrbaby101 chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
You lost a bet? Nice. Lol, anyway, even if you didn't want to write it, it's great! I really wonder what's going to happen next. Keep it up!