Reviews for Stranger In a Strange Land -- CLAMP
End Noesis chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Perfection! I'm so envious of how original and beautiful this piece is... just wow!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
A good story!
o.O chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
one word : WONDERFUL! i love it
Aqua Blue chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Is the prettier version and the sequel still up? I can't find it either but I'd really love to read it! Could you e-mail me the link at ?

Thank you! And I absolutely LOVE your writing! D
sif chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
aw...i liked the whole alternate ending kinda thing. and the ending made me go "aw" XD
Galadriel Caskett chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I'm surprised that Yue accepted Sakura so cleanly, but it was a WONDERFUL fic. Brilliantly led to its conclusion, and with the bitter ring of melancholy.

Loved it.
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Wow, if Kaho hadn't been able to help lots of bad things would happen... Poor Sakura-chan.
nkb chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Hanako looked at him for another second and then sighed and fell back into the darkness. He would take care of her.

He always took care of her.

I have to say, this is my favorite line in the entire story. It's just so...well, I can't come up with an adequete word, but reading this line just makes me go "ah" and settle back, because all's right with the world. It's a wonderfull feeling.

Such a lovely fic. So many good things about it that I could ramble on for hours and still have more to say. The concept of amnesia has always been on of my guilty pleasures in stories, and it's so nice to see it well done. I love this fic, even if it did take me a second reading to slowly recall all the CC details, since this series ended so long ago.

Anyways, Bravo! You have wonderful, beautiful concept, and a writing style that many would kill for.

However! The link to the sequel doesn't seem to be working, and if you didn't mind, could you send me a working link, or just the story? My email is It would be greatly appreciated. -_-

Now, off to add this to my fave list. Have a nice day!
SakuraAyanami chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
_ loved it, i really cant describe with words how much i like this fic
mythril dust chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
That was quite an original fic. A very good one, at that. You certainly have a way with words and the plot was very well thought, as complex as it was. It was quite different from what I'm used to.

Great job on this one!
LoveAnimeForever chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
So swet! Its nice!
acern chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
This was so amazing! ;_; I almost cried.
Alpha Draconis1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Adding it to my fave list. . .
Crazy Kawaii chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
holy crap. that was SUPER SWEET and awesome. i loved it. very cool.
Tsuppiyo chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
VERY nice... The poem is spectacular as well. _ It rocks! o FO0W0O!