Reviews for For Always
This is getting old chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I have an iddiction to senshi/shintennou. Thank you for feeding it! :D
Jade Daniels chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
Heh, fun story at the end! I'm a little confused as to why it seemed like the present day battles weren't really mentioned though. Otherwise, I really liked the descriptions and the interactions between the Senshi and the Generals.
Fatal Mars chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
I enjoyed Nephrite and Mako. I actually don't like the other pairings so I could only bring myself to skim them. If I had my way things would be switched around...hee hee hee. I always imagined Nephrite as being the smartest and the best tactician/strategist, but this wasn't bad either. I definitely see Mako as being the pursuer, but in the end I see him as being the predator. Great title as well.
Ruritto chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
I absolutely love you now. I adore your Minako. Somehow people always make her such a blond, ignoring that she is the leader and stuff. I giggled at poor Mamo's predicament though. Poor lil King. Anyway, I truly enjoyed this fic, so thanks for sharing.
Liriell chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
It's a shame you aren't updatin anymore, cause I have loved your story so far. I really wonder, what would the epilogue be, but i guess it's an answer, i wouldnt get. Anyway, your story is great
laura chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
this was a great fanfiction, i am so glad i got to read it. i truly wish there was more fanfiction about the senshi and the generals like this one, so ill keep looking. thank you for writing this.
tUbbiE83 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
i absolutely love this story! the various emotions shone through the characters are flawless. please update soon!
Jecir chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
::sobs with joy:: FINALLY! ::floats away on happy romance bubbles::
Kalliegrl chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
An amazing and tender collection of senshi/shitennou romances. I can't wait to read the final chapter!

P.S. What was the prophecy in Sailor V?
PuRpLeCoRaL chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
Thank you so much for updating! I love your story!
PuRpLeCoRaL chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Please please update! I know I'm whining, but Mina and Kunzite is my favorite couple! You have to finish what you've started...Please! The story's excellent.
Jecir chapter 3 . 11/10/2006's been a while...ano...are you going to update soon?
Chi chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
beautifully written...sad and funny at the same time! i cried! and laughed! please do continue! please give me the next part. i am dying to read how kunzite and venus's love is going to look like! hurry!
Beginnings chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
Beautiful. I think I cried after each story! Don't stop and keep writing, you must finish what you started! )
Iridescent Chicanery chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
A thoroughly enjoyable read! I loved it how all the Shittenou were sneaking around behind Kunzite's back. Very amusing. Especially loved the final part of Chapter 3. I loved it the way how Kunzite suddenly asked Zoicite why he was smiling. Too cute!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »