Reviews for 100 Drabbles
Sol Falling chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Nunally and Suzaku, on Lelouch and Euphemia. Interesting take. I guess I can see Nunally being this bitter, 'cause she never really got to talk to him, not just in the end, but for years, really. Suzaku is kinda fascinating in his silent lifelessness here, the masochistic penance of his final promise to Lelouch contrasting with the imperfect, almost manufactured projection of Nunally to Euphemia.

I'm kinda glad this last drabble was something I could talk about. 'Cause to be honest, the only reason I actually looked over here was to see if you were still writing fanfiction, and what about. Recently I trawled through the entirety of the lj hirumamo community's archives. You seemed to carry the whole community by yourself for a while there, so it was kinda sad when the great convergence of good hirumamo fanfiction happened without you.

Anyway, I'm trawling through s archives now, and I realized that your stuff is still some of the best out there. So, I'm off to read the 'Deimon Expedition Jungle Adventures' now, and I sincerely hope to see your mafia!AU completed someday ;).
00 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
i love this drabble about athrun and cagalli. thank you :)
White Butterfly chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
For some reason I can never write anything less than about three hundred words. So I applaud you for attempting 100 drabbles.

I particularly like the Gundam Seed and Bleach ones. _
Gladiel chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
Aw, that was touching. :D

I love your drabbles. I almost could never write anything in exactly 100 words. _
Gladiel chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
Sweet.
Gladiel chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
LOL. Amusing.
Minae chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
oh my gosh , right after the great athucaga i find a great mimiwosumaseba :D ! which is hard, because there is like no fics on this movie at all .

lol , im reading your chapters backwards .
Minae chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
a decent athurn cagalli . even if its just a drabble . man , now thats hard to find :/ .

I loved this though , so adorable XD.