Reviews for It's Gotta be the Hat
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Oh, that's so cute! I like it a lot. Of course, your reviewers must tell you a lot about that already.
Dranzen Lazy today chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Heh...devious Taka. Very, very, _Very_ devious Taka.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
_ lol. so...why exactly does kai think that tyson's hat is controlling tyson? and why is kai telling the hat that he is a pretty boy?
Ketsi-aiita-n chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I laughed.

Very hard.

This is amazing.
Hiyami chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Lol! Didn't imagine Kai would be the one to break first. Keep up the good work! Ja ne!
squizz chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
dude you made another wierd unserious creation W00T!YAY for Kai being a 'pretty boy' lol XP your just the queen of all unserious but funny fics!
Liah-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
now that was amusing! Kai and that hat! LOL LOL LOL!

I hope you either update this, do a sequel or do more like this! this was a gr8 fic!

Liah xx
Tia chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Loved the story it has ur usually flair. Quite humorous be sure to either update this fic or another one. I simply love all of ur works and have been noticing a lack of reading material as of late.
Kiina chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
i love you!
takuya chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
dude that was one werid story but i liked it
Ellen chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Wow. That's weird.

The hat...-haha-

Ellen.
Kaay-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
This was really cute. Is there gonna be any more? keep up the great work!
Ereshkigali chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Possessed by an evil accessory...LOL

That's so funny! Of COURSE the hat is evil. Of course, it's a very cute kind of evil...so this goes on, right? TyKa must never die!
renanimeangel chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
OMG that fic was so funny...even if u dnt want 2 rite ir coz of wtv u thort I thort it was AMAZING...omg sequalize...yhis fic needs a random sequal 2 go with it...i love the fic loads. Well done.

Ja ne

Ren chan
Randominsomniac chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
oh that's so cute! Very nice short story