Reviews for The Unspoken Code
BigLifeHighTides chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Oh Merlin, so cute, and adorable, and omg.
Loved it, really... well, real, I guess.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Great job. I loved it! Keep writing!
Telemachos chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
"A man who lives." Cute.
the weaver's proxy chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Been awhile since I read this the first time; I stumbled upon it today and just *had* to read it again. Between you and Shoebox Project, my apetite for HP fanfic has been whetter again.

...and I still think that last line is the best sentiment ever.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
This was awesome! Five out of Five!
anon chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
OMG this is SO cute i was listening to a sad song when I heard it and i was on the verge of tears! so cutsie
Nieriel chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
*sniff* that was so beautiful...your writing is amazing, you actually made me cry...
Keziah chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Oh wow. Very eloquent, very thoughtful, and very sad. You ought to write more one shots!
Illusions Industry chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Truly beautiful!
lilydarling chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
aw! this makes me anxious of the seventh book! and who knows how long THAT will take...

it was grand! simply grand.
walkingcensure chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
That was amazing. It's one of those one-shots that just leave you speechless in the end. Really excellent.
Saxifrage chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Very insightful story. Brilliant writing, as always. I can't wait to get my hands on that book of yours though! oh, and i hope you update Pensieve soon.

xoxo
silvertiger12 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
That's sad. And happy at the same time. I really really hope Harry ends up with Ginny! Not that you can do anything about it. But if JK Rowling's reading this...

Anyway, great story!

I really hope you update Pensieve soon! That was an awesome story!

Rachel
SirProfessor chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Aw, that was awesome. I love thoughtful stories, you know. I love all of your stories, good luck with your books, any one who passes up a chance to publish your stories is crazy.

-Alexis
Fabiana chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I liked this. It captured all of Harry's feelings perfectly. I would have liked to read Harry and Ginny's dance though. Maybe the next one-shot? *hopes*