Reviews for Pieces of the Past
i love very much lol
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
Good fanfic. Awesome.
Ryuus2 chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
Um, don't take this the wrong way, but I just finished reading Biju Biju Fruit this morning and I think your writing style has digressed over time. I know that sounds kinda bad, but I just had to get it out. I know I should read some more of your stuff before I make a statement like this, and I'm definitely going to, but this story has better grammar spelling and punctuation than Biju Biju Fruit.
kiyone4ever chapter 10 . 9/21/2005
Nice Finale! I'm glad Blossom and Lonoki will finally be happy now.

It looks like Miroku managed to escape ending up in an "altered" timeline...

If ChibiUsa visits Shippo in the feudal era, that sounds like another story... Hm?

Anyway, I'm glad I was able to help a little. I don't know enough about Ranma and only scant on One Piece, so I won't have any suggestions there, but I'll be sure to read your next stories!
kiyone4ever chapter 9 . 9/20/2005
Nice! But you know, with Miroku's behavior I'm beginning to think Pluto may have to intervene (Albeit reluctantly) to keep the girls from doing something VERY drastic with him before they send him home "You can't do that. It's important to the timeline..."

Haruka, Sango, Rei, Makoto, and Minako all in unison: "So What?"
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 9/19/2005
I Love The Chapter:9 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
kiyone4ever chapter 8 . 9/18/2005
Thank Goodness! Lonoki certainly enjoys being the one making the rules... Wonder how he'll feel now that the rules are being changed on him? I also wonder what mode of persuasion Sailor Pluto will use to keep Inu-yasha from finding and chopping Lonoki up in his sleep when he gets back to the feudal era? I don't think rational arguments about preserving the timeline and time paradoxes will do much good.
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 9/18/2005
I Love The Chapter:8 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
I Love The Chapter:7 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
kiyone4ever chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
I was beginning to maybe have a little sympathy for Lonoki. I certainly felt bad for Blossom, but Lonoki's shown he needs a good clobbering.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 6 . 9/16/2005
Awsome! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Xeronoia chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
good fic. anyway, you reviewd and to answer your question he is in that forest right next to pallet town and yes brock will think something is up with Ranma.
amymcclair chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
Sounds good so far. Sorry I haven't reviewed until now. I just found this fic. Hope you update again soon.

ja ne
kiyone4ever chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
You know... this is good. But I can't help feel sorry for... Blossom (What? Did you think I was going to say Miroku? NAH!) If blossom concentrates on making an "Evil" monster, she'll probably get Evil Knievil!
Ryoga the wanderer chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
For a fanfic that involves shojo, it's funny when merged with a shonen story like inu-yasha and it is funny when it hints miroku's fate in the next chapter...i can see what's coming next!