Reviews for A World Apart
kalagang chapter 21 . 6/11
BRUH WHAT
ProngsPadfootandMoony chapter 7 . 4/30
The REAL Hermione is gonna come back, isn't she? Please tell me you're not gonna make Draco fall in love with the doppelganger
But the REAL Hermione is gonna come back isn't she?
IS she from a parallel universe? Please excuse my ridiculous theories. um... I'm just going to read the next chapter now...
ProngsPadfootandMoony chapter 5 . 4/29
Has she lost her memory? I think she lost her memory
ProngsPadfootandMoony chapter 3 . 4/29
I'm so glad I found this story, I absolutely love it so far.
ProngsPadfootandMoony chapter 4 . 4/29
God, I missed Dramione. I love your fic
a fan of books chapter 31 . 4/8
Hi...
I luved your book!
I must say im happy that it had a good end
Hope you write more

Best wishes
a fan of books
rzebra chapter 1 . 12/2/2020
this was the first dramione fanfic i read, more than 10 years ago! i'm starting my 2nd read, so excited
Guest chapter 31 . 11/18/2020
Yes yes yes yes. This is the most unique and perfect fanfic I’ve read! The raw emotion, crazy and not too predictable plot, and the dimension (hehe get it) of Draco’s character. Mwah perfection
night crest chapter 31 . 10/29/2020
I found this story very late but I am so happy I did. I have enjoyed reading it and know I'll be rereading it in the future. Very original in the story line even if the characters were different but that is why it's fanfiction.
Kayla chapter 31 . 10/21/2020
Although I’m 15 years late to this story (I wasn’t born yet when this was published lol) this has to be the BEST fanfic I’ve ever read, hands down. Not just the best dramione fanfic, but in general. I don’t really write reviews but this fanfic really got me feeling all different types of emotions, I just had to. The way this is so well thought out, put together is soooo impressive. This could literally be its own published book, not just a fanfic. I’ve been sitting here for the past 2 hours reading this, my iPad is literally at 1% as I’m typing this. 15 years later, I hope you (author) are still doing well and continuing to write my stories.
Always dramoine chapter 31 . 10/14/2020
Fab story... Extremely glad that you decided to keep the Hermione living... Love happy endings
angelofdarkness2019 chapter 14 . 9/25/2020
It finally hit me that Hermione was dead and I started crying so much. You did amazing for a sad chapter.
Slytherinbabe40 chapter 13 . 9/10/2020
I have to say that this the most original story I have read on here in forever and I am loving the fact that I have no idea what’s going to happen.
3,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »