Reviews for Falling
potterluv3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
i think the chapter was way to short. the rest of them need to be longer. and it really didnt tell much about anything. kind of like a rough draft. but the summary sounds really good so hurry up and write the second chapter, and please make it longer
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Pretty good for a shorty. Kind of extreme what he did at the end, but for this story it worked.
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Dean will make it though I'll be there for him!
thegirlwhoplayedwithfire chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This is kinda sad...poor Dean! But to that slutty potterluuver (and he would probably hate her anyways!)doesn't know what they're talking about and probably can't write worth hell, but I'm feeling nice today, so I won't go any further. It was good.
moonstar5678 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
what kind of story was that?
ByeByeeee chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
aaww
girlxflipped chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
ooh. so sad. :(

x MisstressMoo o
potterluuver chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
you call that a story? that is the crappiest story i ahve ever heard!
Eve Granger chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
good oneshot. I liked it even though it was short. Good job.

EvE
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Short, but nice.

If I had been writing it though, I would have changed the ending up a bit, and I would have mention something about how he liked the sight of his blood because it reminded him of her hair.

My vote: Snowing in July )
Mckenzie chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
that was different. I always wondered what Dean would feel like after they broke up. this was really good. i can't believe i'm the first person to review this when you posted it nearly a month ago. More than that, actually.