Reviews for Babysitting Trix
Phil From Produce chapter 2 . 1/1
I can't believe I haven't read this one. You should keep going on this meg, even if it's 9 years ago.
bluecrushsurfergirl chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I like it, it's a bit OOC but it is a great story. I LOL-ed when i read the part where Darcy said Icy was turned into a goat for a week when they were kids. Update soon please.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Great story please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Write more this is an awesome story
Warlord Darnell chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
this is good. I can't wait for it to be updated. Keep up the good work.
GemFairy chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
I love the story so far but please make another chapter I don't like looking all the way back here and I only look when stories have new chapters
whatarefishfingers chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
i loved it! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE CONTINUE! and make darcy a PERFECT ROLE MODEL! shes the best!
xoravenoxeap chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
YAY i love this fan fic making Icy act like a dog was so funny i cant wait to read the rest of it
Paula Schneck chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
OMG, please continue! I love the Trix![especially Darcy] This is going to be so cute! w YAY!
Paula Schneck chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I like where this is going. WRTE MORE!
IridescentFireflies chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Need... update... addicted to story... will wither and die without one!
IridescentFireflies chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
This is screwed up o_O... but somehow strangely compelling... :D
Paula Schneck chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
PLZ PLZ PLZ write more! I can't wait to see the Trix babysitting! I can imagine Icy being a goat! SO DAMN FUNNAY! Also, it would be funny if we knew more about Icy's goathood. I love Darcy. Please have a lot of her in your next chapters. So uh, uh, uh, UH, YAY TRIX!
Paula Schneck chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
OMG, this is so friggin funny! I love Icy being turned into a dog! I can imagine the expressions on Darcy's and Stormy's faces!Heeheehee!
Stills and Photographs chapter 2 . 10/11/2006