Reviews for What Partners Do
Settiai chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This was absolutely brilliant. You've captured their voices perfectly.
Flash Foreward chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This is wonderful. I love it. It's got all the character nuances, and the scene's so believable, and the awkwardness is so...real. Great job with this!
Vampire Louis chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
*chuckles* I just ran across this little fic and I have to say, it's brilliant. So well in character and terribly amusing, kudos to you for doing such a great job. If you ever decide to write more for this little fandom, I'll be there to root you on :D!
Kagedtiger chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Oh please, oh please, oh please. You can't just let that go without a sequal!

Honestly, that is the best Keen Eddie fanfic I have ever read. There is REALLY not enough from this genre, and even if there were tons to compare it to, this one would still stand out. It's amazing! So wonderful!

So you can't just let it end there! You should definitely write a sequal, or another chapter, or something! Something to get them together. _ Pwetty pwease?
Jacobangel chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Wow. That was really good. I don't find too many stories about Keen Eddie online, and most of those are bad, but this one was nice; funny too. I look forward to reading more of your work (possibly more along this line, HINT HINT) lol.