Reviews for Heel for Heel and Toe for Toe
T420000 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Love your writing as always
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I'm not a fan of Morgan being goth and over dramatic although I think it could only be expected as his father IS Howl. I like the passionate interludes between Howl and Sophie though. As quick to quarrel as ever but not as barbed as before. They're lovely.
Margaret Armstrong chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Absolutely. Utterly. Brilliant!

If anyone deserves to have children JUST like himself, it is Howl. And MORGAN, the goth-child! Oh please do write more of these children and the Jenkins family- it's so lovely to read.

Regardless if there's more, this story is going into Favorites immediately.
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
"A real man learns to put on his cosmetics in a moving vehicle." LOL.
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This was delightful.
PhantomPenguin chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I just stumbled across this, and I have to say that I really enjoyed it D It's so rare to find such a detailed and entertaining story as this. I loved your depiction of Howl and Sophie's family. I think Arthur would probably be my favorite out of the Jenkins brood, but they are all hilarious. This was fantastic _
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
And WHAT a wonderful finish it was! I weep at your proficiency! It is gorgeous! (Soon I will have to consult a thesaurus for better adjectives!)

Nya! What greatness!
Milk.shake chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Aww, it's a shame you don't plan to pursue this further, I was getting quite into Howl and Sophie's family. I think Arthur has to be my favourite, although if your Morgan muse is still going strong then I wouldn't say to no to more of his melodramatics!
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 3/25/2007

love it!
Dancer's Cousin chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
All for Mari's Wedding!
shiiki chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
My only woe with this story is that it isn't continued. Oh well. It makes a nice one-shot. The children are wonderfully cute! I'm so amazed at how you get Howl and Sophie so spot-on. And have I mentioned before that I'm impressed with all the research you've done? I love the Welsh.
kitsune-bot chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I simply loved this fic. I like stories that involve Sophie and Howl in Wales because it's just so different. The book offers us a great view of their interactions in Ingary but we don't get to see much of how they (as out of place and slightly eccentric) magical people fit in the "real" world. I also loved goth!Morgan. So cute. I just wanted to pat him on his little emo head and say, "There there, emo kid. It's okay." I definatly think any work you do with his character would be highly entertaining.

The whole family was entertaining. Even though this is a relatively short fiction you managed to give each child a bit of time and character development. I especially liked Arthur hiding under the stairs and all. I see that you are busy with school and I certainly empathize. Whenever you get back to writing I'll be looking forward to your work.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Fun fic.
Aredhel Tasartir chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
U...So very adorable fic. I love the way Sophie and Howl managed their children. And the children...lovely. Specially I liked their eldest son, Morgan.

And even though Sophie & Howl have been marriend so long they still love each other like any newly wed couple.

Very nice fic.