Reviews for Evil Dead:Ash vs SpiderMan
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
OMG DUDE NEW EVIL dead is messed up dont watch it ever!
Apollomasque chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Um, Ash lives in Dearborn, Michigan. Just so you know. Other than that, this looks pretty entertaining.
GenericSpider chapter 18 . 8/2/2007
I actually liked Spiderman 3, but I understand your point of view. I hope to see some ass get kicked next chapter!
GenericSpider chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
I just can't picture Ash giving over the Necronomicon to anyone, even for a whole lot of money! Of course, I don't know what he's really going to do! I can't wait to read more!
lilaclove chapter 18 . 6/20/2007
Well that's good, the disco struts were hard to deal with, I could barely watch. Good chapter :D continue soon and good luck!
lilaclove chapter 17 . 1/14/2007
Hiya! This is fanfiction fanatic under a new account after a hiatus (I kinda ditched it for a while and chose to peruse other sites, but now I am back :) )Good job with all the chapters since I last reviewed, and I can't wait for you to write more. Don't take too long to update. Good luck and happy writing :).
BiteMeTechie chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
You know...while everyone else is giving you glowing reviews, I'm going to do something better.

Be honest with you:

Your punctuation and grammar are atrocious. Seriously, it makes my eyes hurt to read this. If you went back and fixed everything, I might be bothered to read the rest of it, but as it is, while it's a good concept, that doesn't make up for all the mistakes.

I -would- like to read this, but as someone who values good grammar, punctuation and spelling, I just...can't bring myself to do it.
Stig chapter 16 . 8/18/2006
So was Linda... Great ending! Ash is one tough dude. What's up with Spidey's back? Anything serious, or just old injury type stuff? Awesome story - crazy crossover woohoo! I definutely look forward to reading more.
spazenport chapter 16 . 8/11/2006
Write more and more frequently. I hate waiting. Good job though.
Hunterrobogeek chapter 14 . 6/25/2006
*GASP*

She's pregnant?... ... ...

Wait... They did it?

It should be a spider-baby, that'd be so cool!
Hunterrobogeek chapter 13 . 6/14/2006
I sure hope I didn't review before.

This is my favorite story out of all the stories I've read.

Evil Dead PWNAGE

SpiderMan PWNAGE

I can't wait for the next chpater! PLEASE HURRY! PLEASE!
fanfiction fanatic chapter 13 . 6/3/2006
du du dun! Good chapter, I hope ta see another one soon :D Good luck See ya!
fanfiction fanatic chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
Hey! Sorry 'bout not replying to this sooner, but when i tried after you first posted it the review button wasn't working so i was screwed...then I forgot...anyways I would love to see another update, and I will be around to read it whenever it appears...so good luck! See ya!
The Tomohawk chapter 12 . 5/1/2006
great chapter it's finally coming up to pace
The Tomohawk chapter 10 . 4/7/2006
dude how long until spidey meets ash