Reviews for Seriously Crazy
WendyCR72 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wow, one certainly never sees much in the way of Sledge Hammer fanfic. And the bonus is, it is extremely well written and in character! No small feat - especially for a guy like Sledge.

I see this is 5.5 years old. So I guess it is too much to hope for more, although I really wish you would consider it. You're talented.
AnaG2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was a grat ending indeed!

I mean, after the show ended up that silly way, I hoped that the stoy could have end with some hint about a future relationship (or something like that).

Your version is much better than the real ending!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Ana
atlan2007 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Great short story and true to the characters.
CycloneT chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
A Sledge Hammer! Fic! Woo hoo! Great story. You kept Sledge and Dori in character and gave me the ending that I really wanted to see.

I don't suppose you could be bribed to write more?
Besterette chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This is really kind of sweet. And I loved this line:

It was pointless, she knew, to allow any attraction to exist between working partners, especially when one of them was in a monogamous relationship with a sidearm.

I used to watch Sledge Hammer as a kid, recently got reminded of it. Cool story.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 3/25/2008

KEEP IT UP DUDE!

BYE

X X X
Oonagh chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Wow, it was great to see a Sledge Hammer! story and then to discover it was good as well...that was an added bonus. I don't suppose you have any plans to add to this?
swartzvald chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I can totally see that happening, there isn't any more of this is there?
ghost-writer-in-d-skyz chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I've been a fan of Sledge Hammer! since the show originally appeared. Although this doesn't follow the TV script format, I thought it did a great job of capturing the sense of the show in a very broad view, and in presenting a plausible sequel to the final episode. Well done. There is some question in my mind as to whether or not the Dori Doreau character is capable of beating up a nun. It sounds/feels just a bit extreme for her, even in her "Evil Dori" persona in "Desperately Seeking Dori".

I'm also a member of the Sledge Hammer! forum, where we have our own fan fiction thread. You might be interested in taking a look here:

sledgehammer.1.
ithra chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
At last one Sledgy fic, and a good on. I enjoyed very much. Hope there'll be others.
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Clean and stylish with accurate dialog and character interpretations. Obviously written by a true and talented fan, the plot easily could have turned in this direction after the commercial messages. The supportive and elevated vocabulary stays where it belongs, out of the dialogue where it would have been out of character.

Gee, I'd really like to offer at least one piece of constructive criticism, but I've read this three times and it's flawless. Hmm? Well, there is one thing ... as you mention in the story, it's about partners. This story could use one. How about another Sledge Hammer! episode - I mean, story?
gman2006 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Great Job. You portrayed Sledge and Dori perfectly. I remember watching that episode and could definitely see that happening. Hopefully, there will be more Sledge Hammer fan fics soon.
Tammy Rizzo chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Oh, you seem to have really nailed Sledge and Dori there! :-D Good piece! You got any more?
HillbillyofDoom chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Must be my lucky day. This is the second Sledge fic I've found today.

And it's another GOOD one. Reads like a real ep. Good job!