Reviews for Promise of a Lifetime
Nine tail fox was never affraid of sauskay , he could never match the demon strength of naintailed fox
Son of Athena 11 and 14 chapter 12 . 1/31
When will Nakura happen?
where's the rest of it?
Wahab123 chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
I really loved this story I wonder when the next chapter will come. I can't wait
Vinnie chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
good
JTW2014 chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
Please continue. This story is amazing
jin75 chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
Plse
contineu.. Tnks
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER IM GETTING INTO THIS SHIT PLEASE DONT HALF ASS IT
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
Where or when is the other parts coming? I need to finish reading this story please
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
It was really good and I'd like to know when the next chapter will be out or if your even still doing this fic please let me know
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
I tjought that the chapter was really good, plz update soon I really want to read the rest of this plot.
The Whirlwind Jinchuriki chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
Liked it very much! Plz update this fic if u still visit fanfiction and have time..?
Cyber Naruto chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
Please update soon hoping or more intresting things in da future wid dis story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This chap was not lame it was really sweet
HellborneLegacy chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
All in all, an excellent story, but a shame that its not finished. The characters stuck true to themselves, and almost everything was explained. The closest thing to an "issue" I noticed was slow paced interaction between the rookie nine. I also believe that the NaruSaku interaction could have been slightly sped up, but regardless, it was effective and heartwarming. I sincerely hope that creativity flies and time permits you to finish this tale, as it is one if the best I have taken the time to read.