Reviews for Help!
Kaiser Falcon chapter 19 . 6/15
Please please please complete the story
TheShiningStar chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Really nice!
rachhulk chapter 19 . 7/30/2006
oh no! what's she to do now?
steelXoXmagnoliax3 chapter 19 . 7/8/2006
AH! i need...to know...what happens! ahh. that is very mean. but i love the story and i am waiting for the next chapter.

x Steel Magnolia
bad-addiction chapter 19 . 7/3/2006
Oh this was a nice extra birthday present. :D 24th was my bday.

It was funny and believable how Hermione passed out, and a real relief to not have to read an over upset Mrs-Potter-to-be-in-a-minute-had-you-not-passed-out's rants for ruining her dream wedding.

It was surprising how mature Ronald seemed, and quite charming. I'm starting to worry for poor Draco and the D/hr shipping here..hehe

wonder what will happen on "tomorrow at 5" and why it wouldnt be good to rain..hm.

well done for writing, and hopefully you'll be able to update soon
Alenor chapter 19 . 6/28/2006
heya, i absolutely love this story. i really hope that hermione doesn't leave ron though because that would just suck! can't wait for more ~ luv Alenor.
s.halliwell24 chapter 19 . 6/25/2006
I SMELL A HEART BREAKING! "cackles evilly"

Short chapter but I still liked it alot. I would leave a longer review but it's like 110 degrees here and all the fans are on and the air conditioning is on and I'm still sweating. Can't wait to read more!
dragoneyes5000 chapter 19 . 6/24/2006
well it's about time...i liked but it was way too short...looking forward to a longer chapter next time...
Readerforlife chapter 19 . 6/24/2006
great chapter! cant wait for more
corny's idol chapter 19 . 6/24/2006
im so glad you FINALLY updated! i've been waiting so long and its kinda short, but i hope you remmember to update sooner and ur not brain dead!

Smiles chapter 19 . 6/24/2006
Nah I just want Ron to die :D
mysticpammy chapter 19 . 6/24/2006
Great post, please post again soon. Thanks.
Rhonda21 chapter 19 . 6/24/2006
uh oh. I wonder what will happen now. I can't wait to find out! Well great chapter! Looking forward to more!
Chrissy8887779999 chapter 19 . 6/24/2006
Well, this was certainly a good chapter. I do hope you can finish this story adn write your other one, and i'll read the other one for sure, but i really like this one...

God bless whoever told you to update though, P

Hehe, great chapter, update soon.

Chrissy
blkmagicklily chapter 18 . 6/16/2006
PLEASE CONTINUE! It is such a good story, at the end of this chapter I was just cursing you 'till no end. This story has kept me entertained for the last few hours...u must keep it going! When u wrote about the death eaters I almost thought that the new leader was Ron, that in his abscence he had turned evil and was now killing for pure enjoyment...but please continue. You are a good writter and should continue. I cannot wait till the next chapter comes out.