Reviews for The Last Day
jeanbeannie chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
Had me crying all night. Waaaah! Great angst story.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
hello:
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
shinygoldflower chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
I am sorry to hear that Sess will die.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
these; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Solace in the Chaos chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Well that was just plain tragic.
I'm not sure why I do this to myself, since it was obvious from the beginning he was going to die.
But good God, I feel ill with how sad I am.
I guess I get too emotionally involved.
The "I already miss him." really got me.
Oh jeez, I need to stop crying.
FelineFine chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
Ok, now I have to admit I've teared up a little while reading this fanfiction. Well, more then a little if I'm to be honest. The way you wrote this fanfiction just twisted my chest into something tight and brittle, and it was hard not to weep a little - especially during the later chapters. As saddening as it was to read this, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I'll definitely be recommending it to fellow Inuyasha fanfiction readers, and I hope you'll continue to share your stories with the community. xx
Wredan chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
I just read this whole thing in one go. Loved it. Your view and take on the characters seem so very real and true. They don't seem out of character at all.
Ashterbowden chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
I cried from the moment Sesshomaru died!
15cera15 chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
I feel like crying. This was an absoultly wonderful story. I can't believe it's over. Words cant even describe how upset I was when he died.
Katalina's Mommy chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
this story is as saddening as P.S. I Love You... i dont think I've ever cried this hard.. Q and A. Did Sesshomaru love Rin?
kagome313 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
that bad bad pervertedly sexy Sesshy! ugh! Seducing a naive child just to get an heir.

I actually enjoy this first chp - the only thing i didn't like is the hatred Sesshy showed for his brother _ I always hate that lol, but as u said u were new baq then to writing Inuyasha Fics - am not sure if it means watchin it as well. But seein as am a compulsive observer and i LOVE Inuyasha, there were instances where it was shown that Sesshy nvr really hated Inu. (He's so stoic tho so he be hard to read lol)

Anyway I love how you wrote this piece - reminds me of historical romance (which i adore!) and it's also a reason why i love reading Sesshy/Rin fics set in historical times. I'm eager to continue on becuz just the though of my dear Sesshy dying already has tears prickin at my eyes lol. I hope he doesn't end up dying... / ((Sigh))
onewhowatches chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
again with the sad. as lovely as this was, i'm halfway to tears.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
FunkyMonkey19 chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
Great story. I loved every minute of it.
TrueLoveNeverStops chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Please write more I love this story!
winkingannie chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
That was beautiful. I had to stop myself from tearing up.