Reviews for Meanwhile
nobody711 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
i tried to read the other fic only 5 ch?
The Mightier Pen chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
cool
Dayadhvam chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Haha! I admit I don't actually understand the context in which the story is written, but the interaction between Kakashi and the Kyuubi is absolutely hilarious! "So, you taste like hentai." Kakashi?-definitely. :P Hmm... I was wondering, do you have a copy of Red Crow's old version of Second Chances? She deleted the old version and started a revised one, but it's only 4 chapters posted, and I'm really interested in reading the rest-my interest is piqued even more by your nice ficlet. :) If you do, could you maybe send me a copy? :) My e-mail is at

"He wondered, absurdly (but then, wasn’t this whole situation absurd?), if perhaps the Kyuubi, and Naruto’s odd connection to said demon was responsible for what appeared to be a jump back in time, through space, and just to the left of anything resembling sense."

ROFL. Sense? What sense?

I feel almost sorry for the Kyuubi, if it has to suffer such a drastic change in appearance. Kyuubi must imagine it utterly demeaning to itself. :P
pruningshears chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
yay!
Fate chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
*cackles and falls off her bed*

This captured the moment perfectly!

Well done!
Baka McGee chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
That was brilliant. Really enjoyed it. I would think Kakashi could have gotten some form of licks in even if it was only verbal.
Scribbling Death chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Funny. Great companion story.
scythe195 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
ROTFL. Very well written story! :)
Arkeus chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
oh my. that was purely exellent. i do hope you plan on doing more of that :-)
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
*laughs* that was just _priceless_ I love your characterisation of Kakashi in this, and the complete arrogance of the Kyuubi (despite it's very tiny size). You really need to get someone to draw him chewing on Kakshi's ankle because that is a picture I will treasure for a long time. *laughs*
Roach Patrol chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
This thing is still just as great the third time through. Thank you again.
grilledjellyfish chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I loved it! A beautiful sideline story for 'second chances'!

And you're not the only one with an unhealthy love for Kakashi... *goes to hug Kakashi-poster*