Reviews for Kiddification
LoL, love the last statement in your author's note! Sorry indeed! Great story, very entertaining, and cute story. I enjoyed this very much. Thanks
Lol, caught my interest so far :)
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
When you let 2 students in Snapes lab to come up with a potion this got too ridiculous to continue.
tanilc chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
Cute story.
bookworm661 chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
Really loved this chapter. What is it with Severus about cats and potion ingredients? Liked your explanation for a possible reason. Wonder if anyone ever tried him attempting the same thing with Fang?
Heksy chapter 8 . 4/18/2016
You did perfectly fine in writing a romantic scene. Loved the entire story.
lilyflower101 chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
I really love your story. :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
This is a wonderful story.
jonny flint chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
severus was amazing as a 3yr old adult, minerva wasa disgrace forcing sevvy to wear gryffindor colours
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Very funny. Especially as I kept seeing Severus as a little kid physically, then had to remind myself!
Chocobo-14 chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
I absolutly loved this story! And all the other kidfics you have written! I think your stories are the only kidfics that I've actually seen completed, so it's interesting seeing how they get out of the deaging.

Higurashi
Ravenpan chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
LOVED IT! (love the albus/minervaness too!)

I kept picturing it as I read, and it was delightfully creepy and yet wonderful at the same time. I couldn't help smiling.

Poor Hermione! So glad it all worked out! Loved all the characterisations as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 11/7/2009