Reviews for Kiddification
lilyflower101 chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
I really love your story. :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
This is a wonderful story.
jonny flint chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
severus was amazing as a 3yr old adult, minerva wasa disgrace forcing sevvy to wear gryffindor colours
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Very funny. Especially as I kept seeing Severus as a little kid physically, then had to remind myself!
Higurashi-Naku chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
I absolutly loved this story! And all the other kidfics you have written! I think your stories are the only kidfics that I've actually seen completed, so it's interesting seeing how they get out of the deaging.

Higurashi
Ravenpan chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
LOVED IT! (love the albus/minervaness too!)

I kept picturing it as I read, and it was delightfully creepy and yet wonderful at the same time. I couldn't help smiling.

Poor Hermione! So glad it all worked out! Loved all the characterisations as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
Really good!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
Really good. All Severus ever had was his pride and now that is gone.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Oops! Now what?
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Excellent! This might help Severus a lot.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Apparently he has good reason to dislike wands. Excellent story.
Jada Ryl chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
I loved this fic. Very cute, although trying to picture a full-grown Sev acting like a three-year-old was a little... disturbing. I think especially so considering this is Severus Snape, the one person who refuses to tolerate any such childishness. And that mishap with Old Snake Face... Poor guy!

Btw, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed how disturbing it would be to actually *watch* this as a movie. Although the first chapter wouldn't be so much. I really through me for a loop at first.