Reviews for First Waltz
Sophie Hatter chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I do not have a crush on Howl, let Alone want to marry him!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This is really cute! I will continue!
XxInuxpxX chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
hehehehehehe he proposed 3 /
Kagomeprincess38 chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Lovely story. Though the ending should get a little fixed. What about Howl's sister? I don't remember it being mentioned.
I have weirdness chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Wow, make the next chapter already! I love this story, I'm going to add this to my favorites! -
irishwerewolf chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
Lovely...I simply adore this fanfic seeing as it is my first Howl's Moving Castle fanfic read. Thank you :)
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
First off, this is pretty cute! Second, you got your verb tenses messed up a few times, and it should say, "he was planning on asking FOR her hand soon." Not, "planning on asking her hand soon." The second one would imply that he is asking her hand to marry him, which is generally not what happens!
JustCallMeInsane chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Lolness. Justin just had to sneeze didn't he? :D. I loved it! And when you reminded me of Justin's yellow suit I thought, 'he looks a lot like a banana with a red bow tie!' I just love funny love triangles
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
Adriatic Rose chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
WOW! amazing. plz update soon. these types of stories are the reason i joined this site!
Catsafari chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Aw, this is really good! Yes, there are quite a few gramma errors and such, but considering the fact that English isn't your first language, I am very impressed. You're very good at leaving a cliffhanger at the end of your chapters as well, I noticed. I wish I could do good last liners like that.

I don't know whether this'll make much difference, but PLEASE update soon! I'm glad you've promised to finish this, because I'm really curious as to how this will be resolved!
edwardislauras chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD!
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
WOW I didn't know the sneezing myth was Japanese! and I bet Sophie reacts to what happened in the store like I did! '"How the heck does someone mistake YOU," she motions to him, waving her hand up and down to indicate all of him "for a GIRL? Sure your hair is longer than most boys and you wear earrings but who's ever seen a girl that's as tall as you or with such broad shoulders and beautiful peircing eyes..." she realizes what she said and blushes' :D
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
ooooh i love this story already! but you know...I wonder if Madam Suliman surrounds herself with blond haired blue eyed little boys because they look like and remind her of Howl?
Roshana chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
plz make more fast please please