Reviews for Do You Feel Like Singin?
Sonar chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
Awesome story. Just priceless.
dark angelic kitty chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
sweet :D
charlie chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
RIZA IN A THONG! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!...geez...i haven't even finished reading the story...T.T..other than that, it's really good
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 7 . 11/20/2006
Interesting. Very interesting. Cute though!
xKohaku chapter 7 . 10/14/2006
Whoa...random craziness and singing...with a really deep meaning. I like it! Great job!
Amethyst Reflux chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
Nice lindasay, good job!
Amethyst Reflux chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
YOU'RE SO LUCKY LINDSAY! Also, you're not out of practice, its A OK!
Free Hero chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
(laughs so hard milk comes out of nose) hey... i didn't have milk... (shrugs) funny... this is the funniest story i've read here. thanks for making my day! (my little sister and her friend slept over so its been a bad day so far) but your story brightened it up! thanks!
Kyasarin chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
It was an ok story, but the songs... they creeped me out some times, lol XD I mean, the "I'm so pretty!" part was hilarious, and that song was just perfect, but in the most serious of moments... breaking into song just kinda confused me. Besides that, nice story, and stuff like that. . (oh, and just ignore me if I seem harsh... I'm just very blunt when I rate. No sense of sugar-coating my opinion to make you feel better if I'm telling you this for your personal improvement, or so I hope. -)
MoonStarDutchess chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
Very funny and great story!
animeroxz chapter 7 . 6/24/2006
I loved it very nice ending
rizahawkeye21 chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
oh gods above! i soon as i saw the chapter title i was like oh this is gonna be a good one, and guess what? I WAS BEYOND RIGHT! i busted out laughing and my cousins all 'what are you laughing at?" and i couldn't even spit out what i was saying! i absolutely LOVED it when Roy was dancing, and without a shirt no less. *evil wink* anyways keep up the awesome work and post another chapter soon!
Fire Pixy chapter 5 . 3/15/2006
taken her long enouh to realize! But that is so sweet! [insert fangirl-ish squeal here]
gundams forever chapter 5 . 3/12/2006
nice chappie update asap!
crazy yaoi fangirl chapter 5 . 2/14/2006