Reviews for Birthday Girl
RaspBerryHats chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
The TShirt is the best! And the destruction of Chuckie Cheeses... wow, doesn't get much better, excellent as always :)
AnyaChristina chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
LOVE IT!

Illyria and Spike are always so funny when they interact, you did a great job capturing that!
Lynnicaec chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Thats cute.
BlaBlah333 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
hehe i loved this fic! I also adore Happy Bunny!
Kaisa Enara chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Genius. Pure genius. You've made my day. Except for the part where I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe. ((takes a moment)) Okay. Better now. Anyway, this was brilliant. I'm not much for Spike/Illyria, but still. This rocked. Oh, and burning down Chuck E. Cheese? Awesome. My little brother (who used to be afraid of the rat in question) will love you forever.
mercurybard chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
::snort:: This was a fun little bit. Kept getting the mental image of Illyria wearing the pink t-shirt over her normal body suit.
Max chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I love Spike & Illyria fics, those four could have so much fun together. Plz write a sequel or something.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
It had never occurred to me that Wolfram & Hart owned Chuck E. Cheese, but it doesn't surprise me. Those characters are truly bizarre. Nice to see Eve again, even if she did get beaten up by the "good guys." So Faith & Connor. . .? Interesting tshirt, BTW. I enjoyed this story. Working at CEC for W&H after death must be Hell!
mein-dritte-auge chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I'm not really a fan of Spike/Illyria, but I could so overlook that. This fic was hilarious. I never liked Chuck E. Cheese. I knew there was something fishy about that place! That was so cute (weird word choice, I know) that ol' W&H owned the place to gets kids addicted to gambling. Sadly, I never did well on them skee ball things. :( And the guys in the costumes always creeped me out. Nice to see that they got what they deserved.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
haha... man.. u got the Illyria charcater down to the exact detail. loved this one shot.. gonna check out if there are any more. take care and keep up the good work.