Reviews for Children of the Night
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Is this really a vincentxyuffie fanfic?
celly chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
HOLY SHIT! ya gotta review! PLS PLS PLS PLS
celly chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
i like the way this chapter ended..i think mae and riku are similaR, BT I HOPE RIKU WNT BECUM LYK KADAJ AND YAZOO!
celly chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
UWAH *bawls her eyes out * this chap. is so sad!
celly chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
OMFG! I lurve this fan fic so much! I lurve mae , and i can sorta totally relate to kairi!
celly chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
HOLY SHITT! this is good stuff

!
celly chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
HOLY SHITT! this is good stuff

!
Nagia chapter 8 . 12/25/2005
O-kay, onto the favourites list you go. Not entirely sure WHAT fic this is the sequel to. If it's Valentine Manor, I will be fucking AMAZED, because this is way better than VM. I'm not kidding. This is five thouand times better, and I love it, and I can't wait for more.
Retiredaccountremovedbyuser chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I love this alot, and so does my friend who been reading a printed version. I have read all the chapters submitted so far and will paste a longer review when I get the chance. This is the first M rated fanfic Ive read and liked. Though could next chapter have a Riku thinking over the whole torturing who your going to eat business because he seems to be Sora focused rather then is Kadaj morally right to kill people the way he is. Also can we have a more deeper look on Yazoo as he only seems to be pulling faces rather then saying anything also you wrote 'he just didnt want riku to know'in last chapter after Yazoo pulled a face after Kadaj slapped Riku, did this line mean that Yazoo is hiding somthing from Riku? Pleas email me a reply.
Chocobo Obsessed chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
YUFFIE AND VINCENT WERE IN THIS, OMFG! WTF! I AM SO EXCITED!

Ahem.

Glorious chapter as always, Mel. I heart it. Scary man, that Kadaj though. And I feel so bad for Riku!

Loved it!

Iris
Openly Oblivion chapter 8 . 11/4/2005
*shivers* gore-fest! O.o

YOU MADE MAE AND YUFFIE MEET! AWESOME!

rofl, Vinnie wanted to beat Mae's head in. XD

i dont mind that it took a while to update! i'm glad you updated at all! you made my day. :)

more!
Annjirika chapter 8 . 11/2/2005
Have I mentioned your writing is gorgeous.

Cause when Riku was crying, I teared up. And the part with Kadaj and Riku with the wine glasses was incredible for some reason. I don't know why, but that scene seemed to hit me the hardest.
Riles chapter 8 . 11/2/2005
Very nice chapter. I liked it. I'm glad that you had Sora reject Riku. I am not familiar with the FF characters, of course, but I would've found it almost cliche if he had accepted Riku (at least immediately, should you be planning their get-together). Anywayz, update soon, kks?

Lovin' it,

~Riles
moo chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
this fic belongs in the kh section...coll story tho
Riles chapter 7 . 10/12/2005
Uh. Freakin. Oh.

That just spells trouble. But now I want an update more than ever. _ Must find out how this effects everyone! Lydia (who I'm growing to love), Mae, Sora, Kairi herself... 'cause she most likely is going to get bit. x.x GAH! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

Lovin' it,