Reviews for Normal
littlesnipper chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
awwwwww, I LOVE LOVE this new Bruce, he is in touch with the man inside and so open with Selina, good good. :)
abelard chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
omg i love this story, thank you so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
I aaawwed so hard at that last scene, my jaw hurt...
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Oh wow, this was amazing...

I really love this story! Great job!
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That note that Batman left in the basket...I was laughing so hard...XD

Great story! I'm off to read the rest
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I think I love you. I really loved the flying mouse thing! :') and you really do look between the panes of bruce&selina. for once I can really see how they might work!
Toris Lietvu Laurinatis chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
omg omg omg this is getting better and better.
Sarai chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Sweet!
t wrecks chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
such a sweet reveal
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
Where did the loot go?
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
The cool part is the conflict of their minds
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Wow these chapters were short compared to now- thanks for making them longer
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This is such a great story
24isover chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
this is really such a joy to read

I love:

1) all your little gotham details like raoul and his coffee cart, etc., the suburban commuter, etc.

2) how you've developed these two hightly intelligent but emotional virgins into a relationship. their thoughts and insights were spot on analytical. So batman! and love how you've portrayed catwoman-she comes across smart and more than a match for the bat.

3) how this story can be so hot without any explicit physical descriptions (just little teases here and there like the Etruscan)

4) the characterization of alfred. good old alfred. great idea on the vacation

off to read more of your stuff!
Cog in the Machine chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
I congratulate you on another excellent tale. This was delightfully witty and charming. I love the humor injected in your stories. I especially loved Bruce Wayne swooping in to "rescue" Batman.

These two have been my favorite since I was a kid, from watching the old '60s show to comics to film, but even I wonder just how to go about writing them in a (gulp!) relationship. I would expect there to be much angst involved, but I get the shakes when I see them written (especially Bruce) as characters in a dime-store romance novel. Bruce is no Fabio! Glad to see you avoided that. It looks to me like you have these characters' personalities down - even Alfred! He's the only one who could get away with such subterfuge. Great stuff.