Reviews for Moving On
Gt1987 chapter 1 . 1/15
But Raine and Kratos is the worst pairing in ToS ever. Even worse than Raine x Regal, which is nearly just as bad. Ugh.
GavinDuskDancer chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Yay Kraine 3! It fun to see Kraine lemons and funny Lloyd reaction XD, anyway story is fine... I just feel like something was a bit off... but I encourage you to do a little better on future lemons (assuming you make another one).

P.S. Kraine FTW and intense Kanna fans really need to... cool off... I think is the correct term...
FU fucker chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Fuck you fucking Kraine fans! Don't you fucking get the game? IT'S ALL ABOUT KRANNA YOU FUCK TARD!
KitsuneFluffiness chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
... you should do another one... or edit this one.

Its not very well described, the only good lemons are with Regal and Raine... I wonder why barely anyone can bare fully detailing lemons involving these two.

Don't worry, this isn't a flame, just a friendly suggestion, I was at a forum where a whole lot of people were complaining about the lack of good lemons- there ISN'T one at all, actually, that either Raine was out of character, they both were out of character, or the author was too straight-foward about making them get together... I really really wish that you would do another one, please?

PLEASE? (gets on knee's) I'm begging you!
LucidRainDrops chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
XDXDXDXD I agree, anna will... most likely be furious.

...Very. lol.
kainsclouds chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
the new world is called Aselia but other than that great
S-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Holy cow's so cute! Please continue PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! *hovels at your feet*
onyx-kun chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
i didnt get to know wat happen...u suck
Willful Muse chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
O.O wow good story...This is like one of the best stories I have read so far! . Like so cool!
brandy mallory chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
*clicks review button* oh Kraine, beautiful Kraine, anyway, awesome.
Maho Aurion chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
hey. this was weird but cool, i love to see the next chaper please, bye
YinYangTigress chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Au contraire, Anna wouldn't be furious...at least not from my POV. Anyways, Great story, I loved the end where Lloyd was like, O_O;WTF
Robyn chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
That sounds an awful lot like my pic that I drew, where Lloyd walks in on Raine and Kratos Sleeping together. Perverted, I know.
io-ritornero chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I did enjoy this story very much

Though, I am not a huge KxR fan, I like him with Lloyd( or Sheena) better. Yes, I am the BIGGEST, Incest, pervert...EVER.

I, too, Did like the love making scene xD

Also when Loyd came in all," WTF?"

Please update this if you wish too.
Lill chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I loved everything about it, except the loss of details...

More details is all you need!

Otherwise the story was GREAT!

Heh...MELIKE! _