Reviews for Family Vacation of Doom
gamergirl101 chapter 2 . 3/1
please continue it. i wanna know what happens next.
gamergirl101 chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Wow! So funny and cool.
Whoa,wait! There's really a real Silver Dollar City? AWESOME!
Please update soon!

-gamergirl101
gamergirl101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Oh my gosh! Kawaii!
GMW chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
(Giggle) Valon's such a sweetheart. I love Dartz too, by the way. Take your time doing the next chapter. I'll be waiting.
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
i enjoyed that it made me giggle alot.

Is there gonna be more?

x Akemi x
Umino Akiko chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Ugh. Valon reminds me of my seven year old sister. "i'm hungry! Can I have some cheese. I want candy etc. etc. etc."
Sonar chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
I love it.
NEW ACCOUNT iluD chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
! OMG THAT WAS SOO FUNNY! I tried to keep my laughing low cause it's like 2:04 in the morning on a school night until the part came up

“Run, Raphael, run! Run as fast as your meaty legs can take you!”

Raphael entered the diner/gas station and quickly set Valon at a small table as old hillbillies wearing faded overalls and missing teeth watched in fascination.

“Howdy fellers, what kin ah do fer ya’ll?” asked a hillbilly from behind the counter. Dartz ran in gasping for air, slapped thirty dollars on the counter , and ran towards the snacks, gathering up as many as he could. Alister walked in calmly, with a mischievous grin, obviously quite amused by Dartz’s chaotic running about.

“Hey thar, youngin’, yer pa jest gave me thirty buckaroos, dun ya thank that thar is too much?”

Alister laughed, watching Dartz and Raphael frantically gather up the snacks. “Trust me, it’ll be enough.”

Dartz stopped by the counter and looked down at the pile of snacks in his arms and slapped down a twenty, then ran off towards Valon. “Keep the change!” he yelled. The hillbilly smiled at the money, and started to hoot and holler.

OMG I BURTSTED OUT WHEN HE SAID “Run, Raphael, run! Run as fast as your meaty legs can take you!”

oh this is soo all got problems except for alister

Valon-Food

Rapheal-Potty times

Dartz-HILLBILLIES!

holy crap that was funny!

lolz

Kylee
Amarie Miriel chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
Please update soon!
Amarie Miriel chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
This is pretty funny! The food god...HAHA! My favorite line in this chapter was "Valon slept so peacefully in a pretzely sort of way." It just struck me as hilarious for some reason...
darknessDemon chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
I really like your story! Its funny! I really hope you update soon! Valon is quite a handfull.
LeoOsaka Bakura's stalker chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
food god XDXDXD oh that was gold! Thank you for amusing me so greatly... -laughs to self-
The Mystic Doctor chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Wow. I'm very impressed. Though why does everyone make Valon a stupid, immature freak of some sort? Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on this one!