Reviews for Fishy Chrissy
Rina chapter 33 . 3/10
Te vale 2016? xDDD un fic mas estraƱo del que suelo leer pero me a gustado xDDD
espero que sigas escriviendo tan bien.

Animo.
AJ Granger chapter 33 . 8/19/2015
Just read the story now. It does get kind of confusing at places, but fits somewhat well with your crossover piece with Harry Potter. This Chris has a horrible life, and losing Bianca in the end was a bad set back. Then again, he dies anyway saving his brother, so perhaps it's for the best. I always feel quite badly for the Chris that died saving Wyatt. He sacrificed his entire world and existence to create something better, and never got to enjoy it. The baby Chris born after he dies isn't quite the same.

The last few chapters were pretty confusing, but overall I like the story. Can't imagine Wyatt in a relationship though, and certainly not with a mortal.
CauldronSky chapter 23 . 2/20/2015
You quoted Mal Reynolds from Firefly! I almost threw my tablet in joy. And I honestly read Chris saying that to Damien in Mal's voice. I loved it. Please keep up your wonderful writing. You have a gift with words, and I don't just mean with the fact that you through Firefly in there, but your writing is amazing and I learning about your Chris's past and dark future. :-)
silver-wolf-dc chapter 33 . 1/3/2015
Not 2010, but 2015 and his story was awesome!
Julie chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
I just found your story and it was totally amazing!
I read it in one day because I just couldn't stop. And because of that I had no time to study for my test. Shame on us both! :D
Just wanted to let you know that this was one of the best fanfiction I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing it :)
Angelicat2 chapter 22 . 8/16/2014
Woah!
Angelicat2 chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
OMG(oh my goddess!)
Angelicat2 chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THEY FIGURED IT OUT!
Angelicat2 chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
DARN!
Angelicat2 chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Dang...
Guest chapter 33 . 8/3/2014
I didn't expect to like this story as much as I did. I like how Chris erased their memories to reflect what had actually happened in the series... I would have liked to see more. Probably not added to this story, but maybe a sequel. Is it too late for that?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
you seem to be doing extremely well without a beta.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh my goodness!
kuhekabir chapter 33 . 6/30/2013
Loved it. Thanks for sharing!
Annie 007 chapter 33 . 6/10/2013
Hi

I hope this email finds you well.

I realise this story has been posted for a number of years but I am hoping you will still receive this review.
This story definitely deserves a good review and a well done to you

This is a great story and I loved every chapter. Very dark at times but the humour in parts kept the angst bearable.

Best wishes, Anne