Reviews for Fishy Chrissy
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
you seem to be doing extremely well without a beta.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh my goodness!
kuhekabir chapter 33 . 6/30/2013
Loved it. Thanks for sharing!
Annie 007 chapter 33 . 6/10/2013
Hi

I hope this email finds you well.

I realise this story has been posted for a number of years but I am hoping you will still receive this review.
This story definitely deserves a good review and a well done to you

This is a great story and I loved every chapter. Very dark at times but the humour in parts kept the angst bearable.

Best wishes, Anne
GigiK chapter 33 . 4/15/2013
Wow that was really great!
kayley chapter 33 . 1/6/2013
what about reading it in 2013 lol I just spent the whole day reading this and loved it, it is so sad and heart wrenching and written in a way u actually believed it is possible. but I do wish to know one thing but as a lot of time has past since u wrote this I hope u still know the answer but what happens to Chris in you story, grow up happy like he dose in the show. thank you
quinngirl117 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I think its kind of sad :(
Loves-to-Read09 chapter 33 . 8/30/2012
Just finished this story and thought it was really good, especially for a first story! And yes, I am writing this review 6 years after you finished this story.
Aerotes chapter 33 . 4/23/2012
Best Fanfiction I've read.
miss teigne chapter 33 . 3/1/2012
WOW elle et vraiment magnifique je les dévoré vraiment superbe
InternetRasberries chapter 33 . 2/21/2012
How about 2012? Haha I loved your story and I read your Harry Potter crossover and both are amazing.
Catnatural chapter 33 . 5/18/2011
What an amazing story! I loved your Chris...both of them! It confused me trying to work them out sometimes, but it was still a great story! ]
tagalonglovers chapter 20 . 5/9/2011
Hello! Again, a wonderful fic...i'm never particularly fond of the abusive angsty torture, but you write them soo well (: excellent! I love this story, but I do have to admit it's a little confusing. But still, it's absolutely amazing to see how much your writing has changed!

Thank you for another wonderful story! Ari!
drumline chapter 20 . 4/22/2011
i cant read this anymore! Im sorry, its just... im confused!
LoVin tHIs fIc chapter 33 . 2/26/2011
Damn. Good. Story

I actually kind of loved the ending, which is quiet unusual for me, but i liked the whole way it fitted into the actual events (as shown on tv), which i usually dont, but you seem to make me like it, which is really usual for me (and i ony now realise that i've reapeated myself multiple time *oops*). This is now the way it REALLY happened (well in my head it is ). Also, great to see a very orginal idea! Havent seen (or should i say read?) anything quiet like it before :) Credit where credit it due :) Well done!

By the way, i am not reading this in 2010, but 2011! (Beat that!) :P