Reviews for About an Angel
brownies fans and other stuff chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
omg, this was amazing! i can't wait for another chapter.
jasmine13princess chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
okay, i'm just now reading this story two years later...but is it possible that you could update soon? please? its really fantastic! i love it!
jasmine13princess chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Chiyoku Shibata chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I just read your other story with harry as a three year old and then came to this one. They are both wonderful! I read this one twice, and it is so exciting and original. I have to admit that I thought... *laughs* I thought that Hermys inner self would be a book too... *blush* heh...no idea how that could have been possible...but that's what I thought really. But please! I am looking forward to reading more! And...I dunno...but I thought that Draco would be an angel too... But it's so cool. If you don't mind me suggesting, it would be cool to see Blaise trying to seduce Harry and Draco fuming in the background. I don't want Draco very mad at Blaise, though because I like them as best friends. And what part are their inner selfs going to play in this?
Astyra chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Please keep writing!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
he said excellent 9 times. i look forward to the next update i do hope it is soon this story seems like it will be awesome.
plotbunnybrat chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
More please.
All-knowing Alien chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Excellent was said 10 times, and wonderful 4. Lol. Continue, this is a most intriquing plot.
Aralaiqualasse chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Can Harry's innocent little persona grew older/taller? Will both of Harry persoma merge together in the end? When will Draco be with Harry? Does raco mad at Blaise for touching Harry? UPDATE ASAP pls. It's really cute. I'm absolutely love the innocent Harry.
puppyeyes21 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
i like! please review!
puppyeyes21 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
OMG! what a great fanfic! PLEASE CONTINUE! please! its awesome!
beserkergoddess chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
That was SO COOL! wow...O.O Please update soon! .
Fred chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
wow. that was brillant! i don't think J.K.R. could done a better job herself! i liked draco's and blaise's personas. and having the 2 harrys! that was awesome! there's 1 thing i'm confuzed about was draco mad at blaise 4 squeezing harry's ass or was draco mad at harry 4 having blaise's attention? it;s the first 1 right? anyway i luved it! ur really imagintive! flickwhit said excellent 9 times i think! anyway UPDATE NOW!
TeeDee chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Although I know I'm late, I still guess ten! You have a great start to this story, and I CANNOT wait to read more!

If I had a choice on something next, it'd just be an inside view of Draco's inner opinion on Harry's inners.
Fred's gurl chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
omg i luv it! hehe blaise likes harry! u should have blaise and draco fight over harry! i luv those stories! this story is brillant! i can't wait till u update! UPDATE NOW!prof. flitwick said excelent 8 times!