Reviews for Operation Seduce Sirius
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Ohh, snap!
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Yay! In excited to see the schemes they come up with to get Remus and Sirius together!
hellointernet chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Ok. This is seriously funny. Lucius Malfoy. Seriously? I laughed so hard! And I love Jealous Sirius and the plan. :D
Chocokuki93 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I read this story a while ago but I thin I never let a Well I freaking Love this story, Sirius is Just ADORABLE when he's jelous.
johanna chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
this is one of the best fanfictions Ive ever read.. amazing
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Oh my my!What a thing to happen!Haha,Real cool work with the way things went here!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Haha!Oh wow!The way thy fight over Remus's hand,lol!And Lily,did she really not realize until now that she actually had feelings for James?Awesome awesome chapter!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Loool!Oh my god,his leg getting molested!I laughed at that so much!And James is so bloody awesome with all those jealousy tactics!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
XD!haha!Awesome James,really,i liked how he was suddenly so observant of Sirius!Lol,Sirius's attitude was just so funny!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Ohohoh!oh my god,Lucius Malfoy?What a start!
EpicFail94 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
*smirks* oh, this is gonna be FUN! rofl, i cant wait!
Charlie Hawthorn chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Aaw I absolutely love this! It's so sweet :D
The Mrs.Black chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
please could yo tell me how i can get the epilouge? i searched though lj i couldnt find it...
forwantofanemma chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
I LOVE THIS SO MUCHH! *claps happily*

Ohhmygosh, it's just so good. I mean, I have to admit I was a bit wary after I saw the whole JPxRL thing, 'cause that's not really what I go for - but within the first chapter I was like 'WOOHO! THIS AMAZING!' so it's all good :)

Miaooww! :) (or rather more appropriately, WOOF)

Brilliant idea, brilliant JealousSirius (I adore that side of him, it's so schwee-ee-ee-eet!) and...basically, there's not much else to say other than -

Thanks for writing :)
Jenni chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Omg, this is such a cute story! 8D I'm actually sad it's ended... (Is that how you say it? I really suck at english, so I dunno xD)
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »