Reviews for Operation Seduce Sirius
iwuvwonwon chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
i love this!
Latnixa Tisballex chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
This was incredible! The right mix of fluff and slash, with a dash of hilarity.

Thanks for writing!

~Latni-chan~
exitlight chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Haha, I loved that line!
Dylan chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Sucess
Dylan chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Why Lucias, know I have to wash my eyes with soap, but any other name in there and you have got yourself a 4.5 out of 5 begining.
Ashliiee chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
if you do put the epilouge of the story on livejournal, then can you send me the link?
OoverO chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
(: i like this! (:
WhatWldMrsWeasleyDo chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
This story was lots of fun. I liked the way you described the relationships between the characters. I'm glad you went back to updating and finished the story - though that's easy for me to say cos I only started reading it after you'd finished writing it and didn't have to wait for a year!

I loved jealous Sirius and stern Lily and Remus at the party and, well, all of it really!
WhatWldMrsWeasleyDo chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I love puppy love and I'm glad I found this one, it looks very promising. I'll review the whole story when I've finished it all, as it's complete. I like the idea that it was Lucius who first introduced Remus to boylove! Werewolves mate for life, eh?
Gothic Tulip chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Gothic Tulip chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
"Not letting his mask of ignorance slip. On the inside, James was in fact doing some kind of victory-dance." Loving your story. :) Made me LOL.
Gothic Tulip chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
A jealous Padfoot can be a very dangerous thing! I love James, he's the best. :)
MopCat chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
Hahaha loved it! Great ending :D
MopCat chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Hahaha cute! Loved it.
MopCat chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
Loved the whole idea of the hand battle :D And James thinking he's going to be killed :D
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »