Reviews for Operation Seduce Sirius
Hahaha i love scheming James and Remus.. makes all the more fun :D
MopCat chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Hahaha i LOVE your James... :D
MopCat chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Loved it, it was a great first chapter.

“.. Lucius Malfoy shoving his tongue down my throat and me not minding so much was kind of an eye-opener..”

That made me chuckle... that has got to be one of my favourite lines.. ever :D
MinervaEvenstar chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
Loved how easily James and Sirius made up, and the sexiness between the pups. Thanks for the happy ending!
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Perfect James. One problem, just one- bit brief. Your story is so good I want it to be longer!
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Lucius Malfoy? How did THAT happen- i.e. the sticking of tongue down throat? However, you've convinced me to read on.
Onyx Angel Eyre chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
YAY they got together, I love this chapter absolutely so incredibly much and I look forward to more.
Onyx Angel Eyre chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
I am so glad to see Sirius finally coming around. I meant to review the last chapter but i was in to much of a hurry to get to this one. I absolutely love how you write the relationships between the characters, especially Sirius and Remus.
Onyx Angel Eyre chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Might I just comment on what a briliant writer you are, oh my dear god I am in love with this story. Its so damn cute and adorable, and I am looking forward to all the hijinks that ensue while trying to get Sirius and Remus together.
Onyx Angel Eyre chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I absolutely love this story, I too have gone through a coming out experience just like that and I think its soo incredibly sweet that James handled it that way. I am just on the first chapter now and I am working my way to the second now, I can't wait.
shadowglove chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
*giggles* I LOVE a jealous/possessive Sirius!
lachambre11 chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
Just found it, and really liked it!

;)

Are you continuing this?

Cheers!
Child of Severus chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
This was a wonderful read, I do hope you make some more soon. The humor in this was great I kept laughing more and more with the James/Remus plotting and the oblivious Sirius. Your James was adorable by the way. Much love. :)
Saltwater Insomniac chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry for cluttering your reviews with my giggles.

No, not giggles. Full on laughter.

But I can't laugh out loud. My family is watching football and it would be awkward.

"Give me back MY hand."

This is great :D It's hilarious. I love it.

And I haven't even READ chapter five yet.

TEE HEE.
CartoonxZero chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
Nice. you had me laughing the whole time )
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »