Reviews for BlacK MagiC
Lollie81 chapter 9 . 2/27/2004
Hey ya... where's the last chapter? I know it's been a long time but it's a beautiful story... please end it!
oroma chapter 9 . 2/13/2004
hey, i dont know if ur still gonna write the end of this story seeing as its been a long time. if u are then please write more chapters cos this is a good story.
Sea Siren chapter 9 . 10/28/2002
A brilliant story! I thought "She" was incredible, but this is even better! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! For someone who's first language isn't English, you've written remarkable stories! The plot has been consistently fast-paced & of substance, while remaining true to the chracterizations of the characters! You should give yourself a pat on the back for that cos' most authors are unable to do that, english speaking or not! I hope you update soon! Again, What an awesome reading experience!
Jade-Tessier chapter 9 . 9/8/2002
so good, so good! love this story, now i'm gonna go read your otha stuff. great job :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 8 . 9/8/2002
the plot thickens!

this is great, eileen is a great character

keep it up :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 7 . 9/8/2002
dundundun! love the cliffhanger and eileen getting some more action.

yay shipperness :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 6 . 9/8/2002
yay! shipperness :)

the sebastian part was funny.. lol

great chapter :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 5 . 9/8/2002
yay! shipper happiness :).

this eileen girl's making me think- how does she know all this stuff and why does she have a sixth sense?

love this chapter :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 4 . 9/8/2002
LMAO! that was hilarious.. i like the snipet from the sister's pov. write like ya mean it :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 3 . 9/8/2002
yay! shipper happiness :) keep it up
Jade-Tessier chapter 2 . 9/8/2002
stupid happy cookies... lol! hilarious! keep it up- i like how the plot's developing :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
LMAO! so funny, so funny.. one thing i didn't get -"opened the big doors in woods that were in front of her" ? i get the fact that she opened the doors.. but big doors in woods..? am confused- but this chapter is hilarious anyway! keep writing :)
Julie chapter 4 . 8/5/2002
That last scene was GREAT! I can't believe Max didn't see Logan. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
ane chapter 7 . 5/1/2002
i think that this story is really good keep on writing
AWluvvbug chapter 9 . 1/1/2002
Anna, please tell me that you're not gonna end it like that...please. I've been following this story for a while and to be quite honest, I don't remember if I ever reviewed or not. You'd think that as a fanfic autor I'd be better about reviews-God knows I love gettin em-but I'm not. I am truly enjoying this and I love how everything is unfolding. I am a shipper to the bone and you're doing a great job satisfying all my shipper needs. You're the best. Can't wait to see more...SOON I hope.