Reviews for Guardians At The Gates Of Hell
amba gurl chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
hey this is a good story. are u still updating?
Stormysongbird chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Okay I just have to say this when I first read chapter two and saw the concept of giles vs logan I howled with laughter for a full ten minutes. I LOVE THIS
Thyn chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
Oh no with Spike. :)
Thyn chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
Yeah I like this. You could have been little more graphic with Wolverine and Danger room but using one's own imagination is always good.
Thyn chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
Yes, I got Logan. :] Well written action.
Thyn chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Good story, thought I have to admit that only reason I read X-men is Logan he is not here. :) But good story about Jubilee.
FYI chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Bayvill is an actual town in New York. Most people think it's upstate because that's where the mansion origionally is but Bayvill is actually in Nassau County on Long Island. You can look it up on a map to see the exact location. Us Nassau Countiers don't consider ourselves right outside New York though we do call New York City the City
Marz1 chapter 9 . 2/23/2007
So far so good, everyone seems pretty in character, though i'm a little afraid the xmen are going to over shadow the slayers. They should have an easy time kicking the first's butt shouldn't they, since wolverine could totally take out caleb, right? update soon, you have a good thing going here!
LycoX chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
lmfao.. they get attacked on tuesdays.. that is very interesting. And nice touch with the reference to Gambit's time in Antartica.
Shall-Iin chapter 9 . 5/15/2006
Hi, just returning the favor.

ONly read the first chapter and a half, since I have limitted online time and usually download as much as I can to read offline, but I am really looking forward to reading the rest. I'm going to check out the other story right as soon as I'm done type. Good work.
heartsyhawk chapter 9 . 4/22/2006
Hey there, I got myself caught up on the story and added it to my watch list so I can't forget about it. This story is great. I've admittedly seen only a handful of buffy episodes, but from the tidbit I know, you are doing marvelously. I really like the plot too, it's very creative and not many people would think to use Jubilee as a central character in a crossover, and I'm glad you did. I'm relatively fond of her character from the 90's animated series and the comics, though admittedly evolution didn't do too much with her (probably a side effect of working with about half a trillion characters)but I really like what you've done with her. I admittedly love the Rogue and Remy banter. She really has to be the world's best actress. Either that or she's socially stuck back in the fourth grade where if a girl liked a guy she was mean and spiteful to hide how she really felt. Eh, it could be a mix of the two. But in any case you are handling them very well. Oh and I think if you portrayed Spike any more accurately you'd have pulled him directly from his creator's mind. From my very limited BTVS knowledge, he's one of my favorites though I am very curious about him. Why did he get a soul? He was such a powerful villian what could possibly have changed his mind? Great chapter, update way soonish!

HH
Ascanius chapter 9 . 3/8/2006
This was a nice little lighter chapter. Nothing heavy, which is cool. Sometimes you need a chapter like that for the characters to show different sides. Logan's perspective on the surrounding events is definitely in character. But my favorite part was the brief interaction between Buffy and Rogue, especially the intro where Buffy tries to sympathize with the young mutant's plight of having disturbing nightmares. Nice work.
Proudly Pinoy chapter 9 . 3/3/2006
Hey man. Shorter and faster, I don't know, it works that it's easier to take in one sitting, but at the same time the chapter ends up feeling more like a filler piece. Still, you're handling these peeps with great care,and Buffy's reaction to Rogue's powers were a nice touch. (Though I don't remember Rogue having Ms. Marvel's powers in Evo...not sure...)

Update soon man, just don't give in to the pressure that other people throw at you. It's your work, not theirs. Can't wait to see what you throw at us next. Take care, and cheerio:-)!
Darklight chapter 9 . 2/28/2006
Great going and get X23 to be Faith, keep the parts coming.
RogueFanKC chapter 9 . 2/28/2006
Doza, this was a wonderful chapter. Don't be scared of the length; it's the quality that matters!

I thought the scene between Rogue and Buffy was very cute, and of course, it was nice to see Buffy not get freaked out by their powers and thinking that Rogue's ability of flight was pretty cool.

And Logan making friends with Amanda and Chao-Ahn was so touching. Sigh, and what makes me sad is that even though Amanda was my favorite Potential, she'll die at the battle of the Hellmouth. Makes me wish she wouldn't though, but this is your story so do how you see fit.

So Beast was working with SHIELD? Taking a leaf out of the comic canon, eh? I can't wait to see how Beast will try to scientifically react with the concept of magic and the supernatural, so this'll be fun. Just like how the rest of the Potentials shall react with mutants. )

Continue soon! And sorry about the delay in reviewing this! )