Reviews for Guardians At The Gates Of Hell
Darklight chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
Great going, Jubs doesn't like Giles that much, would have expected to use her powers on him in some child like way.

Can't wait to see one of the new Slayers that got called by Willow by force to tell Giles off.

Keep the chapters coming
Agent-G chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
Sorry I gave this a second chance but I got bored close to half-way through it and just skimmed the rest of it. I honestly don't see a valid reson for Jubilee to leave Xavier's honestly. I mean who would? Unless the entire team goes down there and even after that she'd go back.

I think she would consider herself mutant first then slayer second. But I wish you luck anyway with this story sorry I couldn't get into it.
X-Spider chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
Hey liked the chapter very funny, update soon please.
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Ooh. Jubilee is a Potential, eh? Greta stuff. It's always a pleasure to see somebody write for the lesser X-Characters.

God, I miss Buffy on YV...
Agent-G chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Okay I like your style...but not the plot of this story, sorry. I mean a lot just dosen't make sense, first of all if this takes place after the X-Men show then the Buffy world would have to be completely changed to allow mutants in it.

They would know about Bayville since I bet after that Sentienl thing EVERYONE would know of that town and the name of Xavier and his school. Plus the whole Apocalypse(mutant) would also change events.

I'm still not too keen on alterting an X-Man as a slayer. I mean it's just a bit overkill to me sure Jubilee has one of the weaker powers but turning her into a slayer sounds a bit much to me.

Sorry but I just don't like the premiss for this, but that's just my personal tasts in things. That and I like crossovers to go over more smoothly and fit well together.
carmilla chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Hi, I found you via notmanos' reviews.

Your story sounds pretty promising so far. I see mounds of trouble up ahead for the two, which is always nice.

I just have a minor peeve, which is typos, but it's not as bad as it could be, so I won't stop reading because of it...
whylime chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I saw you reviewed my fic and decided one good turn desrevews another. Very excited to see a Buffy XME crossover - have been looking for a while and havent seen that many, and am working on one myself but its still a long way from the actual writing phase. So far the story seems solid I hope you update soon. I was barely able to keep myself from skipping down to the end to figure out who the potential was. You did a great job of explaining the back story of BtVS for readers who might not be as familiar with it (an especially hard task consideing how late in the series your story is placed) Also you have the charaters down exactly, I'm really picky and I didn't see a single word remotely out of character. Especially good with Anya (are you sure you weren't a writter for the show)bonus points for putting in her full "lame-ass-made-up-maiden-name" though I am surprised you used anya and not anyanka. I havent got to your other fic yet - no time now to read that amny chapters but can you do me a favor. Since we seem to love the same shows, drop me a line and tell me what shows you are currently watching, because since Angel was canceled I havent found anything worth while to replace it.

TTFN - whylime
X-Spider chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Keep going with the story, it's pretty good so far.
Darklight chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Like the start so far, Jubs being the one, get for once not to join or come back with Giles.

The watcher were all inb one place when they got blown up, now they making the potential easy targets, one place one bomb and bye bye next slayers.

Keep teh chapters coming