Reviews for Haze
mamita chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully very pront follow up more chapters, I love the couple WayaxHikaru, is one of my favorites, I want to see action between Waya and Hikaru, and win that couple, lol, hopefully do more fics of WayaxHikaru, please keep it up, thank you and kisses.
bridges chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Beautiful.

I love the plot

&&just... everything.

[ FAVE ]

e. k us u
katti chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
You have absouletly gorgeous writing. I've only read this fic and Perhaps so far, but I can't stop from writing this short review so soon. There's just a quality to your writing that I'm finding to be quite rare, where it has emotion /and/ is detached, but not /too/ detatched. (Though I do like my detatched-character studies, it's something that I'll get sick of if I read too much of in one sitting). Erp...by detatched, I mean the distancing you almost always get in 3rd person drabbles, not the clinical analysis type. Bah, I could never really explain myself clearly for these kinds of things so I'll just...be quiet. Anyhoo, I can't tire of your writing.

Off to read more! D
Heartless Little Thing chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Oh! I really like this! It's written in such a soft, dreamy way, really gets the point across. Another good thins is in stories like these, you don't need pages upon pages of mostly useless backstory (do you ever?)! Great job, and I love the pairing as well! _