Reviews for Brittle Glass
Jade chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
Okay just putting this in here even know this was made ages ago I love how u put the cheese man in the dreams I laughed so hard when I read that part I couldn't stop laughing and btw I love this fanfic
Redlovesbbrae chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Just so u know, there called slavens and good story!
Juromuro chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Please continue its awesome! If u don't it'll make me sad
Kusami32 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
lol i think the fact that you are using Joker as the villian in this is absolute pure genius.
kroddy chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
this is so good! i love it! BUT YOU HAVE TO FINISHHHHH
FlippyThePsycho chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
why hasnt this been updated! I want to know what happens! You couldnt have just left it like this!
MOONLIGHTSSHADOW chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
You better wright some more this is completley not going to end like that NOW get wrighting This is to good to be done now so Wright like You Will NEVER WROGHT BEFORE!

*0*

(NNNNNNOOOOOOOOWWWWW)
h chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
'this lady, by the way is named raven' You should never point out obvious facts like that. Always Elude towards something, but don't state it. Try to avoid any personal inserts referencing popular culture like clothes and music.
Ashlynn chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
What the freakin' hell? Continue with the story! You haven't updated in over a year - almost going on two! UPDATE! I want to know what happens next please!

... Pwease?

XOXO,

Ashlynn
XcrimsonroseX chapter 13 . 3/18/2008
I REALLY LOVE this story! PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I can't wait to read more!
Blood of the Wolf chapter 13 . 2/27/2008
O.O

Oh no...oh HELL NO! You did not just leave us hanging like that! omg, update! PLZ! I am absolutely begging you! you have to update this asap! oh plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz!

I LOVE THIS! I LOVE SLADE! I LOVE RAVEN AND SLADE TOGETHER! I HATE WADE! JOKER'S A JERK! WHEN IS THE BAT COMING BACK? WHEN ARE YOU GONNA FREAKIN' UPDATE?

that cliffie is pure EVIL! gr UPDATE!

OR else...

or else I'll...I'll...I'll...um...Oh yeah!

Or else I'll sic the rabid pink plot bunnies of doom to hunt you down and gnaw at your kneecaps until this stroy is updated! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BEWARE THE PINK PLOT BUNNIES! THEY ARE RABID! THEY ARE PINK! AND THEY ARE OF DOM!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough*gag*cough*

Update plz!

Toodles,

Blood of the Wolf
Sakura Katana chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
I love the conscience thingy. Boba Fett is cool and usually not funny, but he's hecka funny in here! I'm trying to remember if the bathroom guy is somebody . . .anyway, it is weird but funny the Wintergreen has a, um, stash. Update soon
Sakura Katana chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Beautiful nightmare scene. I love Mistah J's reaction to the death of "Fatman" (he really deserved better). Uh, I can't remember what the deal with Akaige is, so I'm in suspense!

Update soon!
Sakura Katana chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
The talking donut thing was quite funny, but I love donuts and do not approve of them being used for evil! JK. I love Star trying to be in disguise as a Texan! Funny line: "Gee, look at the time?"

Aagh! Batman!