Reviews for SpearCarriers of Mordor: A Shameless LOTR Parody
quaff chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Love these intrepid heroes.
Medea Smyke chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
OMG! Hilarious! I was wondering what the "round catagory" was going to lead to. Melon. Perfect parody. ;)
The Lauderdale chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Argh and Nargh? You should die for those names, you really should. [amused]

Anyway, is this gonna be parody or PWP? 'Cause for a parody a little more grounding would be nice - you know, details of time and allegiance. Like if they're Mordor Orcs I guess they're not Ugluk's lads, and Gollum doesn't know where the Precious is so I guess this is taking place before LOTR?

On the other hand, if it's PWP then that would call for random injokes and evil hamsters and whatever else goes into PWPs these days...
GreyWolfEyes chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Here I am, as promised!

OK...

I love the eel sigh. It sounds cool. I wish I had a sighing eel.

I love how Argh tries to figure out the double negative. Those always throw me for a loop, too.

Cantelope...Honeydew...*grins* I always wondered how Gollum got into the Mines. Wait...no, that's a lie. I haven't really wondered at all. Until now. But you told me how, so I guess I don't need to wonder anymore. *furrows brow* But it's funny anyways. Yes...

Alright, well I must be off now - oh yeah, love the Monty Python line. It's a winner. You should throw one in every couple chapters. Update soon! OK, well, til next time...

-GreyWolfEyes

P.S. You haven't forgotten about the continuing adventures of Boromir and Eldahil, right? *nudge nudge* *slaps self* Stop pestering her!
Nienor Niniel chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
For some strange reason I think this is hilarious. It is a seldom seen perspective. And "melon"... great!

Let them get lost in the mines, please!

I'll keep watching! Nienor
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Argh and Nargh, the navigationally challenged orcs - too funny! Playing word-charades with Gollum, honeydew...melon. Very cute ficlet.
Dread Lady Freya chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
"'Cantelope. No, no, that’s not it, silly precious. Honeydew? No, wrong again…'" *rofl* Hysterical! Only to be topped by "'Very small rocks?'" Very well done! Can't wait to see what trouble Argh & Nargh can get into. *Note to self: Never ask an Uruk for directions.*
PNT chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
V. small rocks? Are you a Python fan by chance? WHEE!

I love sugar. Can you tell?