Reviews for The Ten Commandments of The Phantom of the Opera
aleia chapter 1 . 6/17
U don't know how much this made me laugh!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Yea Yea to bad it sucks to be him
Phanatic chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I'm dead in that case
Michelle Myers chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Thou SHALL huggle, kiss, ravish, Erik! *runs after Erik*

Michelle: Ohhhhh ERRRRikkkkkk!

Erik: oh Bloody Hell! Whips out punjab lasso
chris chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
"No one shall be allowed down 'here' but me."

It should be there.
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
lolz xD
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This made me giggle...ok it made me laugh! Well done!
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Bahahaha!

NICE!

This was absolutely HILARIOUS!

Ohh. My. God. Absolutely amazing.

I have something to admit. I went through the reviews to read them before I reviewed, and I have to say. Three what we would call "flames" out of how many reviewers? 62? Not too bad. Not too bad at all.

However, I want to point something out. One, the first one commented on being "only cannon". Well, helo. ERIK wouldn't want ANYONE outside of CHRISTINE! You were in HIS point of view. HIS POV!

lk;adfgnad;lfnvlodihgadoibv

You didn't deserve that flame. Not at all.

The second was something about "The Ten Commandments" blahblahblah. Well, what else are you supposed to call them, y'know? It's The Ten Commandments of the Phantom of the Opera. You can't really call it anything else, y'know?

And the third one was about slash. Well, do I have to say it again? ERIK'S POV! He HATES Raoul with a BURNING PASSION! Of COURSE he won't want to be paired with him!

Sure, the views of him may have reflected your a touch, but that oneshot was PURE Erik right there, through and through.

Anyhoo, what I'm just saying is that you didn't deserve those three flames in anyway possible.

So... yeah.

Favorites story for this one. Most definitely.

And sorry about that small rant. Usually I don't read reviews first, I was just REALLY curious...

So yeah. I actually was OBSESSED with the fandom... and Erik especially. XD I was a total fangirl. And I totally broke the Ten Commandments. XD

Sorry for the long review. I start writing and I get carried away. Anyho. Good oneshot. Loved it.

-UbiquitousPhantom-
Misjie chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
lolz, this was very funny. And what he said was all true, people should not write more dark Erik, just like the original novel...

unfortunately, i do believe i somehow ignored one of his commands. Guess i'll have to expect the punjab to come any time now lol
Wandering-Phantom chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Ah ah, you made me laugh with this one ! Though, I'm a bit embarrassed because I don't know what "huggle" means...

Well I've been gone a while, but I couldn't resist reading some Poto Phics, I'm so addicted ! I'm currently writing a oneshot, I think I'll finish it this time lol

Well, I hope you are well :)
Consulting Timelady chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh no... trying not to giggle... Nope... not gonna be able... to... *bursts out laughing*

Oh dear... He's going to kill me for sure now.

I actually giggled before I read: "I shall have to take drastic measures to ensure your silence if you so much as giggle!" I clamped my hands over my mouth, and looked around me in fear. Yes, I actually believed Erik would somehow come alive and kill me... Great job!
ArtistAdapting chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
i love it. there are too many stories where erik (the poor poor phantom) is plagued by fangirls. though, i might be one.-ponders- well, i like your story.
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
You write Phanfic humor so well *Chuckles darkly as storm clouds move in suddenly* Ha haha ha hah...;
Sorentense chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
And so the Phantom's opinions are finally given a voice! YES! I agree with the whole piece, and I admit to being shocked by some of the things mentioned; I did not realize how poorly Erik was treated. All griping aside, this is a fabulous piece and absolutely hilarious.

For the record, I did not giggle while reading this. I laughed. Like a normal person. Not a phangirl. That's okay with him, right?
Lia Felix chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Oh god! This is the best one shot ever :D

I realise I'm probably on a death row now, as I am a phangirl, and I have attemped to huggle Erik quite often XD