Reviews for I Will Find You
Athena13 chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
I really enjoyed this story!
Chas58 chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Having re-read all the chapters, and knowing there's no part II in sight. One must ask's the question, "What
happen to Jack did he return too train the rebel forces? Did Daniel and Sam return with Cameron an Teal'c, too help fight against the evil ruler? Only the
author holds the answer's, too these questions. An maybe one day she'll, pickup her writing pen or key-
broad and answer them.

I hope so.
pstibbons chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
All that angst for Sam because Dan didnt ask her about sleeping with Jack? Shame on him...

Jack staying behind was a nice touch.

A poignant fic. Ta for writing it.
pstibbons chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
Your interpretation of Daniel is very interesting.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Best line : Look, Cam, I know I’m being hard to get along with but I’ve got a reasonable thing going here. I’ve found just exactly the right balance of alcohol that will keep me numb, but allow me to sail without running my boat into something.
Margarite Isabelle chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
Omg! this story was excellent! I loved the new Daniel, so sexy! I love compassionate and diplomatic Daniel of course, but I always felt that he worked so hard to be a good guy because he was trying to cover up a hidden darkness that wanted to burst through. Its so cool to see that here, cause even though he's gone a little darkside, the core of what makes him Daniel Jackson will always be there, no matter how much he changes and grows away from it. My oppinion anyway. Thanks so much for this, it was wonderful. And you better do a sequel, otherwise I might have to hunt you down or something. Sequel, sequel, sequel!
shane chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
I thought the story was great. I really liked the darker Daniel. Please make a sequel!
Terelou chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I just finished reading this one again (for about the 4th time.) I see something I missed before each time I read it. I would like to see a sequel (what happened to Jack?) But then again, maybe we just need to use our imaginations and believe that he is out there fighting the good fight...
Rebel Goddess chapter 8 . 6/2/2006
I don't want that to be the end, but then I don't want Jem to be dead either and I suspect neither thing will change. Wonderful story. I really liked this darker Daniel.
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
Sam can be such an idiot sometimes but I did love Daniel's response to her oh so dumb question. Plus Daniel as Strider is a rather wondeful idea. Lovely chapter.
Banner chapter 8 . 10/5/2005
A quietly satisfying ending.
tone death chapter 8 . 10/5/2005
great ending

liked the flowers and the blush
krysalys chapter 8 . 10/4/2005
Hunh. I sure as hell hope Jack's gonna be okay. Friggin love that guy.

Though I've always felt Daniel and Sam would've made a much better couple. *heavy sigh*

Excellent past 2 chapters. More soon, I hope?

-}-

Krys
Desert Blossom-by-the-Sea chapter 8 . 10/4/2005
Sequel? I'd love to see what happens to Jack.

Enjoyed this story. Very different view of Daniel, but it's always nice to see another side of a character.
born4drama chapter 7 . 10/4/2005