Reviews for Ragnarok
The.Freelancer chapter 27 . 4/10/2013
Epic story! you HAVE to continue! for the plot, i have a suggestion: there is a FL mod called Discivery; in it, there is a new house, Gallia, tge french house. tgey have stayed hidden from the rest of sirius until 815 A.S, and have developped a much powerfuler technology, with blackhole-powered ships and weapons, as well as antimatter shields and cloak and jump drive (kinda like teleportation but not instant.). if you could please include that, it would be awesome. (the gallic systems are above the Taus. for more info pls go to wiki .) please keep up the good work.
Clayton chapter 27 . 12/14/2010
WONDERFUL!
Anon Nona chapter 27 . 9/10/2009
Sweet! Keep it up... this fic is one of the reasons I check in on Freelancer every few weeks.
geekeyed chapter 26 . 4/15/2009
Bob the Tarantula: If it isn't too late to plead thus, will you please not continue your story? Please do..

I wish I could say with decisiveness that you can't, mustn't leave us and your story so, even as we've both been worked upon to a climactic zenith, if you will.. but of course, the business of living has made you revise your priorities. Perhaps, permanently even.. because it's been almost 3 years since then. Sigh..

Thank you anyways.

Besides.. yea, your 1st fan reviewer, Jitenya Renorae, has made one of the best observations..
Alex Kelley chapter 26 . 2/13/2008
This fanfic is great. I recomend that you make this a book.
Igan Rowe chapter 26 . 1/6/2008
damn good story... no complaints on this one, keep up the good work
nope at nope chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Wow. That was awesome. (PS- I feel like I've seen the word 'Ragnorak' before...I don't get it)
Gert van der Linde PawPaw chapter 26 . 11/27/2006
Very nice story you got here. Well written. Keep the chapters coming.

Lots of Luck, PawPaw
mobcreature chapter 26 . 6/15/2006
IM loving this story keep writing
Nukey chapter 18 . 2/25/2006
wow, this is a very good story...so far. i am only on chapter 17, but i hope it turns out alright!
Stupid Hermit chapter 25 . 1/24/2006
I'd love to see the navy's reaction when Orillion shows up. Great story so far, but you might want to accept unsigned reviews.
Unsheathed-Gyroscope chapter 24 . 1/17/2006
Whoa, another excellent chapter. Keep it up!
Unsheathed-Gyroscope chapter 23 . 11/14/2005
This chapter was short but very sweet. Seems like them Invaders are getting feisty!
Unsheathed-Gyroscope chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Man, this is awesome. I can't wait till the next chapter is released!
WARRIOR of CHRIST chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
This is a most excellent piece of fanfiction. Why it has no reviews is beyond me.