Reviews for Shakespeare Be Damned!
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Nice idea and I liked reading it. Thanks for writing.
FunkyFiction chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
I love the story...
The Voice chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
That was good. I think i'll check out your other stories.
The Voice chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Wow! I may have only read thefirst chapter, but I'm impressed. I can only assume the reason Carl Kolchak is there (and also why the hell buffy is calling him grandpa) is in relation to another story. But, alas, I must continue reading!
bjw chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Mad Tom, I would just like to thank you for your excellent continuation of the Buffy/Angel story. I have only read your Shakespeare Be Damned chapters, at the moment, but as I was looking for some way Fred and Wesley could have survived I find that I enjoyed these chapters immensely. As a fan of BtVS & AtS I found it most upsetting (vast waves of depression also!) when these two characters were written out as they were, and I'm sure that I'm not the only person who wished to see a way that they could have returned, alive. In your writings you have given what I wanted most - that is both Wes and Fred to be alive again. I thank you for this, and I have decided to take your version to be canon to the whole Buffy/Angelverse, well, at least until they come up with something to reverse what they did!
TheIronRaven chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
Good
asdeed chapter 4 . 9/22/2005
I happened across your story in a random search and I must say... what a stroke of luck for me! A crossover with Kolchak the Night Stalker, great concept and superbly executed. It'll take me a while to catch up on all your stories, but i'm convinced it'll be worth it.

Kudos!
AngusH chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
Really great :-)

I like the Fred/Illyria idea particularly. Somehow I'd become more attached to the character of Illyria by the end of the series than I expected, so reverting back to Fred wouldn't be so good if she was lost, but this way both can continue.

I really like the whole story and I'm looking forward to reading the other parts as they become available.
Nala147 chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
hi , nice Fic, I am waiting for next chaper, keep going, I want to see those two get together