Reviews for Yin
BarockEntertainment chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is looking very good...!
Dannichigo chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Ok. I have to know, did Takuya try to shut Ron up or did he not? And if so, how did he do it? *mischevious sparkling eyes*
Wassermagierin chapter 21 . 7/28/2010
*Sniff*...such a beautiful ending to the story. I really loved the memorial scene, short as it was, and I'm glad that Kouji decided to stay with his friends and family.

"This is going to turn into a world war, sir, and this time it will be a magical one." His gaze wavered just a bit, but his voice was firm. "When that happens, I want to be here to take care of the people who are important to me. My friends, my parents, and my brother. As long as I'm here, at home, with them, I won't have any regrets, no matter what happens."

This part sent shivers down my spine, especially the 'no regrets' part at the end...

It's a pity that Harry, Ron and Hermione are leaving again, and Draco is returning home as well, but it also gives people the chance to imagine what could happen.

Oh, and something I forgot to mention in my last review: Don't think I didn't notice how you got rid of Junpei by sending him to Hokkaido! XD It might not be *that* obvious, but coupled with the fact that you said he was the hardest character for you to write...P

I loved this story!
Wassermagierin chapter 14 . 7/28/2010
Waah, I've been so fascinated by this story and its prequel that I totally forgot that gee, I should maybe actually review sometime! . *hits her head with her fist*

As you might have guessed, I really love this story. Harry Potter has been one of my absolutely favourite books for, uh, about eight or nine years now, also being the series which got me started on reading English books and stories (my first language is German), and Digimon Frontier has also been one of the pretty enjoyable anime series I have watched (and the twins were my favourite characters), so this fanfiction had me enchanted from the get-go!

I really like all the interactions between the different characters, and I absolutely adore how you describe the Japanese culture/wizarding world. Mainly due to anime and manga, I've become some sort of Japan freak as well, and I'd *love* to learn more about the language, but it's pretty much impossible to find courses here in Germany (or at least, near where I'm living...) I don't think I'd do all that well with the written language (romaji doesn't count, right?), especially the thousands of kanji (I know 'Hi' and 'Tsuki', but I can't seem to remember any other ones...), but speaking it would be so amazing...

About your name being written 'Adarei' in katakana (which made me brainstorm for several minutes), as I said, I only know very little about Japanese, but since the 'r' is some sort of mix between 'r' and 'l' (my mother says it might be a rolled r, could you tell me whether that's true?), my closest guess would be...

...Adalene/Adeline/Adela or however those names are written and pronounced.

Am I at least *somewhere* close? (Like, at least Earth-to-Moon-close instead of Earth-to-Adromeda-Galaxy-close? .)

Now, gotta keep reading!
ochineko chapter 21 . 7/13/2010
This was absolutely amazing! I love Kouichi and Draco's friendship! It makes me smile so much my face hurts! And all of it is in character! Are you ever going to write more Digimon-HP x-overs?..more specifically Dracox Kouichi friendship fics ;?
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
Oh crud, I definitely was not expecting that...

Ouch.
Sleix chapter 21 . 8/2/2009
Well... wow.

I just finished this and the prequel and like to say i'm extremely impressed. A major pet peeve of mine is Harry Potter cross overs, cause their in every fandom and really most of them suck. I really enjoyed thesse two, you made it work some how n.n
jdogno1 chapter 9 . 7/13/2009
"“Draco-kun!” Kouichi shouted, lunging forward. The red-haired demon intervened half was through the charge, appearing in front of him quite suddenly and sucker punched the priest-in-training firmly in the gut.", what are saying about the fox demon here? "His hand moved before Mizuki could stop him. The glass ball smashed on the floor, the gas escaping all at once to consume the fox. When it cleared, there was brown-furred fox, the true form of the creature, standing in the humanoid creature’s place. It shot forward and darted between Mizuki’s legs, taking a running leap out the nearest window and disappearing into the woods.", you left out an "a" before "brown-furred fox". "Izumi looked up, startled from her hazed cloud of concern to come to the sudden realization that Malfoy was leaning against the wall on Kouichi’s other side. The two blonde met eyes and stared at each other for a long, slightly shocked moment. "Izumi looked up, startled from her hazed cloud of concern to come to the sudden realization that Malfoy was leaning against the wall on Kouichi’s other side. The two blonde met eyes and stared at each other for a long, slightly shocked moment.", "blonde" should be "blondes"(plural).
jdogno1 chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
"“Just stay calm.” Kouichi crossed the room and open a smaller door, one that lead to a small hallway and the priests’ living quarters. “But hurry. There isn’t much time.”", "lead" should be "led". Why does Kimiko talking about reading about Demons tempt Draco to call her a 'Mudblood'. Noriko is another Digimon character's name name. "“As soon as we’re gone, slide the door shut and tap it twice to seal it again.” Kouichi flicked his wand twice in demonstration, a serious expression on his face. “Whatever happens…no matter you hear outside the door, no matter anyone says, whatever you do…don’t open the seal, for anyone. Not even me, do you understand?”", shouldn't it be "Whatever happens...no matter who you hear outside the door, not matter what anyone says,..." "There were trees outside the door, which was to be expected, as they land surrounded the shrine was covered in them. Made for a nice bit of Fung Shui, the priests had explained, a decent balance between the natural world and the industrial civilization around them.", the first "they" should be "the". What was Draco saying about the Ministry? Draco thinking about how magic could solve everything and it made him superior really reflects the indoctrination he got. Magic can't revive the dead, so Draco and those like him are wrong to believe it is all powerful. He certainly has arrogant pride in his family' name and status. What do you mean about Draco's inner rants?
jdogno1 chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
So is Tommy ofended by either Malfoy being there?

Not knowing that he was going to be there? Or both? Kimoko Tachikawa? She has Mimi's last name. Lol. Why does Kouichi not wish to date or marry? Aren't Harry, Ron, Hermione, Takuya, Zoe, Koji and Kouichi 18 not 19? "Kouichi drew in a sharp breath between his death. “Is this…?”", what does the first sentence mean?
jdogno1 chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
What does Akehabara mean? "He was a pleasant-looking, roly-poly man with completely white hair, including the broom-bristle mustache under his mushroom-shaped nose. He looked up as Izumi came up to him, his friend blue eyes lighting up.", shouldn't "friend" be "friendly"? Kouichi definately appreciates his lot in life more than Ron. How did the Charlie and the Chocolate factory movie inspire you?
jdogno1 chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
"“Come on, can’t you imagine it?” Izumi sighed, folding her hands together with a starry-eyed look in her blue eyes. “There’s this wonderful view from the Tokyo Tower. If you could talk him into taking you up there at just the right time, you can watch the sun set and see how beautiful the city is a night! It’s totally romantic!”", shouldn't it be "the city is at night!" "This time, it was Izumi’s turn to blush. “Well…actually, no.” She sighed. “He was going to take me to dinner in Taito-ku, but bought the wrong ticket on accident and got us stuck in Urayasu. We wound up in a department store café.”", shouldn't it be "by accident". "Hermione started laughing. Izumi smiled at her and started in herself, the duet of feminine giggles floating down the stairs and through the now-empty Italian restaurant.", Shouldn't it be "Izumi smiled at her and started herself,...". Good chapter.
gabbowax360 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
hey nice story. please write a sequel
jdogno1 chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
So Junpei"J.P" won't be around for this story? I know the answer but had to ask it anyway for the sake of as though I am reading this for the first time. You misspelled "Horcruxes" What are Izumi/Zoe and Hermione laughing at? Koji worries about Kouichi relating to Draco(who is both a bully and a biggot) but Kouichi knows just as (Rowling herself stated) that he may have some major moral issues but he's not all bad. Good chapter.
jdogno1 chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
"As he watched, the smallest of them tripped suddenly and fell, knocking two of the others over as the dove to catch him.", shouldn't it be "...knocking two of the others over they dove to catch him.". "They were currently riding on of the monorail-like trains that connected one part of Tokyo with another.", shouldn't it be "They were currently riding one of the monorail-like trains that connected one part of Tokyo with another." "He was sitting between Ron and Takuya, which Izumi and Hermione took the seats attached to the wall ahead of them.", shouldn't it be "...while Izumi and Hermione took the seats attached to the wall ahead of them.". Wasn't it BurningGreymon not Agunimon who tossed Voldemort around? Forgive my ignorance but is this a slang expression: "“Yeah…Japan’s crawling with demons, way more than.”", is the "Way more than." a slang expression cause it not you need to add Britain in. Doesn't Harry usually use the first names when addressing the transfers/legendary warriors? Why did he call Kouichi by last name and not first name? "Hermione felt the need to speak up. “Everybody’s always busy right after the get their first job. Things’ll slow down soon.”", shouldn't the second "the" be a "they"? Interesting that Shintoism doesn't require celibacy. Good chapter.