Reviews for Realization
Kittencat3 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
God does this suck!
Kal-Ella chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
so sad, so sad. but the ending was done wonderfully. good job!
ani chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
wow. a believable ending fic... like how you handled the deaths... just wish it was fleshed out, more of their relationship at least...
LoveIsGood chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
That was lovely!Bravo! Bravo! LoL

Mai-
luthien-yavetil chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
I KNEW IT!When I read the first chapter, I found it sounding strangely familiar so I began singing the song that sounds alot like the song in this fic. Then I got the answer and I was right! But I realized that the lyrics were different but who cares? I WAS RIGHT! Oh, and please write more H/Lr fics.
LabRats89 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
This story was very good and emotional for a one-shot! Great job! ~Stacey~ :)
La Dame du Lac chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
It is a great great story . Very beautifull and just right. It made me cry. Trully beautifull.
Past-the-point chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
i think that it was really good. I liked the prayer song whatever it was it was good. it was sad but i liked it.
Past-the-point chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
LuvPotionNo9 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
how ginny died is going to be left to your imagination, i didnt want to get too detailed because i felt it would wreck the story. whatever though, its nice to wake up and check your reviews first thing and find a pretty flame...
mal chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I'm not much of a H/L shipper but the storys ok I guess, but you need to explain things, why did Hermione die? How did Ron save Luna? How did Ginny die? It is pretty bad
lunafan chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
bittersweet.. but so , wonderful! *wipes tears* i love the pair. and i just love how you added the prayer/psalm/poem :D in there. i love it!

steph

*adds to favs*
Paola chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
That was so beautiful! Great job too!

:D :D