Reviews for Fatefull Meeting
Fate Camiswhil chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
wow... this is a very nice fic!

AsuCaga forever!

can't believe I was the next reviewer, after, what? four years?

I wonder where all of the fans went?

anyway, great job!

though, I doubt if you still come by this site...
shiloah18 chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
CagaLLi's nanny in GS is Myrna/Mana.. dunno who's this one you mentioned in this fic..

hmm.. Kira and CagaLLi are twins in this fic and they both know it, ne? so, who are their parents? and our candidates are.. ULen and Via Hibiki, Haruma and Caridad Yamato and Uzumi Nara Athha.. demo, CagaLLi's the princesS of ORB here.. which means.. it's probabLy Uzumi.. demo, who's their okaa-san? got an OC?

you shouLd reaLLy separate your A/N with your chap.. aLways put A/N when your the one who's saying things..

bLue shirt and white skirt, ne? just remembered SteLLar Loussier..

erm.. yeah.. a green bikini LoOks goOd on her.. demo, I haven't seen a pic wherein she does.. it's aLways red..

what's he made of, ne? hmm.. what was he up to when he brought CagaLLi into the water? *smugs*

"..he gave her a kiss goodnight." I rather prefer a goOd night kisS..

uhm.. just reaLized that CagaLLi aLways dEepens the kisS by putting her arms around Athrun's neck and Athrun does the same by hoLding her tight.. :)

how come KxL didn't go back to PLANT with Athrun?

ahh.. there shouLd've bEen the tosSing of the bouquet wherein CagaLLi gets to be the one who catches it.. probabLy by accident since she's thinking of Athrun tOo much that she doesn't care about the bouquet catching.. _

'cause I remember that whosoever catches the brides bouquet gets to be the next to be married..

that's my proposaL..

oh weLL.. nvm what I said..

this fic is compLeted..

nyWeiZ, suteki desnou fic! ;)

P.S. if your an AsuCaga fan, I encourage you to view this URL:

jaa mata nee! .~
cagalli-rox chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
i think u should make them go fast but not too fast cause it gets boring when it's too slow
chicax0xbonita chapter 7 . 2/10/2007
I Read this story i long time ago, then a song on my ipod called " weak " by Jojo came on and it made me remember this story since i listened to it everyday when i read that story and i just had to read it again ! lolss, and i loovee this story soo that's why i added it my " favourite stories" list, since it deserves to be there. I think you should write a sequel or something to it to wrap it all together that would be like soo perfect :)

AWESOME JOBB !

chicax0xbonita

P.S : you're also one of my fave authors ! NICE JOBB !
Glorious Rubbish chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
EPILOUGE EPILOUGE C'MON :(
lilanimegurl chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
I LOVE YOU STORY! It's so romantic i cried! you have to make an epilogue! i need to know what happens to cagalli and athrun! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS ROMANTIC STORY!
The Angels' Princess chapter 7 . 3/19/2006
YAY! loved it! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! i'm so happy! THANK YOU!
daisukiasu'n'caga chapter 7 . 3/17/2006
uhh...is this the end of this story?

oh man, i expect more from them...

ow well, it was really good!

i like the whole story! nice keep writing!
kawaii kurai tenshi chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
(sniff) aww...it made me cry because its just a happy ending nice story by the way!_
ZalasDinoPants chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
Love it!
ANONYMOUS chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
Nah... no flames... I love the way this ended.

Athrun was pretty desperate to get back, but yeah.. his efforts paid off at the end...
Mini-San chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
Woot Woot!

Awesome! This is so great!

AMAZING! When I finished reading I was like OMG what I wonderful story!

I was so upset when you wrote that Athrun left but so glad when he came back!

Keep it up with other stories!

I wasn't much of a AxC fan(more of a TolleXMiriallia fan)

before I read your story!
Mini-San chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
Nice so far update soon!

And I pick !
Life.Love.Hate.Death chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
~Tear! That was soo CUTE and SWEET I love it!~
TinhThuyVan chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
I luv the story...its so romantic...lol