Reviews for Chocolate Chip
Summy chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I TOTALLY DIDNT CRY LIKE AN IDIOT
childhoodblues chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
this is so adorable omg i even found myself smiling like a dork reading this. 3 your style of writing is so captivating and made me want to continue till the very last word, great job man!:)
chloe chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
OMGGGGGG 3333
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I loved it so much!plz make a chapter two!
pikapoop chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I really liked that x3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
awwwwww so cute !
skye chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
It was so awesome! I loved it all!
CadeeCat chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
it wuz sweet :3 i luved the part wher u matched ppl w/ a cookie
Meaghan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Well, I have to say that was the second best style fanfiction I've ever read! Well, actually I think there is a tie for first place.:3 Abyways, it was beautifully written and I loved the reference to cookies. :D It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. . Sorry, I suck at reviews, bye!:D
A person chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
OH MY SHIT THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER READ.
BubbleFairy03 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
You know, for a while, I didn't read this, because I didn't want to read a sad story in which Kyle mused about how alone he was and will forever be.
I'm soooo glad I decided to finally give it a shot. I told myself, "Hey, maybe it will end up being happy? Who knows?"
So I clicked on the link, hoping for fluff and expecting heartbreak. What I wasn't anticipating was finding something so well written. I'm even more impressed because I usually hate first person narratives. The fact that I love this so much really says a lot about your skill.
The beginning expositiony type paragraph was wonderfully descriptive, but it was the "Sometimes I have these strange thoughts," paragraph that really made me realize I was reading something great. You have such a clear, personal style, which is something I feel is rare in fanfiction. Kyle's thoughts, from flying ostriches to comparing Kenny to a sugar cookie, were beautiful. You captured the quirkiness of a realistic human mind so perfectly.
I also really loved how much information you held back, like what exactly went on between Stan and Wendy and why Kyle was expecting Stan. It really took me a minute to piece together exactly what happened, and, for me, that added another layer of realism to the story. I thought it was slightly reminiscent of some of Ernest Hemingway's stories (which is a good thing).
Thank you so much for contributing this to the fandom. This little story was an absolute delight to read. )
QYFGF chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
A(infinity)
YourFictionalAffair chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
GAH! That was amazing!
belle-kell chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This just... you just, like, worked me through one of those real-life moments where you can merely sit and bask in how important someone is to you. That one warm feeling... you friggin' compared it to a cookie. And it worked magnificently.

THIS WAS AMAZING. I feel like I just grasped one of those moments in life where everything is simple, and perfect. Thank you(:
unironic chapter 1 . 3/21/2011